• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Drug interaction or bug bite? (SUGGESTIONS)

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Let me start this by saying I am not looking for the answer because it is impossible to ever know. I do, however, want to hear possibilities from people who are more knowledgeable than me in this area. Even if there are no answers, you guys might find this an interesting read.

A good thing to know, is I haven't remembered a dream in what feels like a million years. Sober, drunk, high, no matter what I can't seem to recall having any dreams.

Another IMPORTANT thing is that I live in my backyard on the couch outside. I would be homeless without this so I am grateful I have at least this. I am 18 years old.

4:00-5:00 p.m.: Drank half bottle of whiskey.

6:00 p.m.: Drank whiskey extremely fast and blacked out and passed out on my couch outside.

10:00 p.m.: Woke up not remembering anything that happened right before I had gotten home. I stay up and play games and skype my friend.

10:30 p.m.: Find my whiskey bottle in the trash with one shot left. Took the shot realizing my parents found it and I'm fucked tomorrow.

3:00-4:00 a.m.: I take 50mg Hydroxyzine and 4mg Ondansetron.

The dreams:

4:00-4:45 a.m.: I lived like 1,000 eternities. I wake up on a bed in some random house with these random people and my parents. They say we are visiting them. There's a whole storyline that goes on that I won't say but involves an ex gf saying she's down to marry me because I take care of the messes I make around the house and sex with other random girls I've never met before this dream.(I don't even know it's so random it's pointless to talk about).

Then boom, I wake up. I'm frozen. I try and sit up on my couch outside but can't. I can't move and I'm making a weird slurry noise that feels like I'm locked in place and can't walk or talk at all. It is very hard for me to move at all. I finally break this after what feels like FOREVER and get up. I have a conversation with my parents. There's fire ants all underneath the couch and I am complaining about them asking for bug repellent. They tell me to sleep over on the other couch. Then there's a cat. The cat keeps scratching the fuck out of me. Then there's this figure. It was a miniature something (I think a police officer). He kept appearing and harassing me and the only way to make him go away was to scream at the top of my lungs. This pissed my parents off. A lot of other random things happened but SINCE the setting is exactly the same as it was when I went to sleep, I am convinced this is real life. Same place, same time of night, same couch, etc.

These dreams have timelines that feel like years.

Reality:

I wake up and my vision is practically blinded by swirling patterns that are rainbow and weird looking. I look at the time, IT'S 4:45!! I WENT TO BED 45 MINS AGO? I had like 10 super intricate and scary dreams and it feels like I'm very well rested and have slept for a while but somehow has only been 45 mins. I try and take deep, slow breaths to avoid a panic attack. I decide that I am tripping on the antihistamine somehow and need to calm down. I put on a Youtube video that normally is really helpful and makes me feel comfortable. It doesn't, it just seems alien and weird. My vision is completely fucked with these patterns. It's like more intense visual snow. I fix my blankets and try and sleep. I feel weird. I finally do sleep and wake up the next day wondering wtf happened.

When I wake up, I usually have weird bug bites on my right arm. Like even if I wear a jacket to bed with blankets all on, I somehow get bit. I am wondering if this could have been a weird spider bite or if this was the hydroxyzine with the alcohol or what could have happened. Even if there's no way to tell I'd still like to hear your guys' ideas. I have some bug bites today that weren't there yesterday.

If in reality there are fire ants under your couch then it is likely bug bites.

If fire ants be careful they can do serious damage to you and people have died from fire ant swarms in their sleep.

Leonard Nimoy - Spock - narrated a tv special on fire ants. It's where my info comes from.

Almost sounds like an episode of delerium tremens...do u drink frequently?

Or u it also sounds like u may have induced delerium by mixing an antihistamine with whiskey, and almost sounds like u had some sleep paralysis too...if it happens again I'd be alarmed, but I've had strange sleep paralysis episodes involving ppl who weren't there myself

I do drink very frequently. The sleep paralysis in the dream was horrible. Everything was locked and I was making strange slurring moaning noises trying to talk. Wasn't drunk in the slightest when I slept though. Very strange.

Damn bro everything about this just trips me out, especially your living situation. A couch in the backyard huh? I guess its a step above being homeless. Hope you have a better plan for the winter tho.

Sounds like he has a couch on the porch which I'm guessing is sheltered....not that uncommon at all in my experience