• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Interaction help please. Did not take yet.

ScoobySnax30

Greenlighter
Hello,

My friend has had sinus issues for years.
she took Pseudoephedrine About an hour ago for sinus congestion.
she is in discomfort and wants to take 7.5 mg of oxycodone. She doesn’t take oxy often but has before.
can she take the Oxy even though She took Pseudoephedrine an hour ago?

^ Exactly.

Take your 7.5mg Oxycodone and relax

Hopefully you (or your uh, friend) will feel better

Hello,

My friend has had sinus issues for years.
she took Pseudoephedrine About an hour ago for sinus congestion.
she is in discomfort and wants to take 7.5 mg of oxycodone. She doesn’t take oxy often but has before.
can she take the Oxy even though She took Pseudoephedrine an hour ago?

Thank you for actually performing due diligence and checking if a combination is dangerous!! We dont want any more shrine threads because people dont check for interactions between drugs. Again, thank you for doing the right thing!!

^ Exactly.

Take your 7.5mg Oxycodone and relax

Hopefully you (or your uh, friend) will feel better

it really was for my friend.
I don’t post much But I’ve been reading BL threads for a few years now. I know it’s pointless to say SWIM, my dog , my llama , etc etc

Thank you for the help

Thank you for actually performing due diligence and checking if a combination is dangerous!! We dont want any more shrine threads because people dont check for interactions between drugs. Again, thank you for doing the right thing!!

safety first!
I try to find the answer online but when I don’t get a concrete answer I come here. I know a knowledgeable person will answer quickly.
I always check for any possible interactions (For Myself & others) because you never know what’s dangerous and what’s not.
just a couple months ago I asked about mixing Pineapple and Oxy because I know grapefruit can potentiate Oxy. I was worried pineapple may do the same.