• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug induced "REVELATIONS"

Quickfixgrrl

Bluelighter
So being a new pot head and stoner for the past little while, I've discovered myself realising revelations and being more attentive to the background noise.
From my wasted, weed head to yours right now... I just had to read the Dr. Suess book "OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO".
Profound. Read that book.

So being a new pot head and stoner for the past little while, I've discovered myself realising revelations and being more attentive to the background noise.
From my wasted, weed head to yours right now... I just had to read the Dr. Suess book "OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO".
Profound. Read that book.
When you smoke cannabis, music is enhanced really effin' good. When i listen to electronic music i can hear every single sound seperately instead of all of em at once.

When you smoke cannabis, music is enhanced really effin' good. When i listen to electronic music i can hear every single sound seperately instead of all of em at once.
Cannabis does indeed seem to have an effect on auditory perceptions. In my case at least. I've noticed in particular that music is "louder". I would usually get up & start my day with a J before going about things. I often turn on my computer & start up some tunes on Spotify in the morning. Lately I've been rising throwing on the computer & some tunes while I let some buprenorphine dissolve so my back stops bugging me & I can get moving before I have my morning smoke. I've noticed that I end up turning down the music after my smoke. That I find the music to be "louder" than it was previously. I find the effects of various substances (including cannabis) on the auditory system to be quite interesting. Music is powerful stuff & cannabis can definitely enhance the experience in many cases. :)