• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

drug exp question please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bEnZo bUdDyY

Bluelighter
Ok, today I had my phenobarbital refilled along with 2 other medications, now on the other two scripts the exp.date was a full year before discarding them 2017 now on my phenobarbital they crossed out the exp. Date on the bottle and wrote 12-30-16 as when to discard them which is a month a way or a lil more or less w.e but my questions are is this legal??? Is this ok to do? Also will the pills be ok to take and work properly?? Please let me know asap thank you all so much if you need any info from me ask. Also its only a 30day supply so in theory they will be all ate by 12-30-16 but are these old crappy pills or am i just freaking for no reason .... Thanks,
All my other scripts and usually them even last months bottle expires in 2017 so how the heck does this all work out please help

I'm sorry, but we could only guess as to the correct answer to your question, while you could get a definitive, correct answer by just asking the pharmacist who gave it to you. If you don't want to know badly enough to ask them, then you will remain in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.