• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug detection time on benzedrex, please help ease my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambofGod420

Greenlighter
Ok so thanks in advance everyone reading this. First of all I want to say I have searched for hours on many forums.

I took 500 mg of propylhexedrine yesterday. The first 250mg was taken in the morning and the other 250mg was taken at night. The problem with this is I'm on probation.

I knew it popped up as meth on the test but I knew that amphetamines didn't show up after 3 days just like most other drugs. Well I came across a post that said someone had a false positive after 5 days and so after reading that its got me worked now.

I also read a few posts where people said they took a test 3 days later and they passed.

The half life of the drug is 3-5 hours and so after I did the math I should be ok. After 50 hours the drug amount is at or below .01 mg

I am not even sure I will be tested but I have probation on Monday and today is Thursday. He didn't test me last time so I am definitely going to be prepared.

The first time I was tested I was really nervous and I knew I would be clean but I guess I was so nervous I could hardly pee. He was standing behind me and I stood there for like 5 or more minutes.

I definitely felt like that made me look guilty of doing something wrong but I kept apologizing and I passed that test. He said to be more prepared and drink more water. He never said not to drink too much water.

If they test me Monday I am definitely going to dilute and take a B complex vitamin . I'm just going to play dumb and say I just wanted to make sure I was able to go and I drank an extra amount of water to make sure I can go.

I also took a small hit of resin a week ago and by Monday it will be 12 days from when I hit it. I know I will be fine on that cause I havnt smoked in a very long time and from all of my research its not going to take very long and the cutoff is at 50ng per ml.

By the way it is a reditest instant 5 panel. I know that the propyl would only cause a false positive and if it gets sent to the lab I would be fine.

At the beggining of my probation he told me "not to scare you ,but if you do test positive even one time your going straight to jail." So if I keep denying I did anything , do I have the right to a retest or a GS/MS?

Thanks in advance and sorry that's its probably way longer then it should be. Please someone help put my mind at ease, if I get through this I'll never do it again , it is not worth the worry!

We dont allow drug testing questions. Sorry. They are gone fairly quick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.