Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug dealers on the dark web

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaystheword

Greenlighter
Anyone know what the drug dealers behind the computer on the dark web are like? My friend and I debated this and he feels they’re probably not very reliable and fairly shady people. I think there’s a possibility that they’re high-functioning addicts (or maybe not addicts) who have found a way to make supplemental income. Perhaps they aren’t the most moral people in the world or maybe they are! For the ones who sell a lot and make enough to sustain themselves without working, I imagine they are smart and are absolutely capable of managing people or at very least accomplishing a great deal on their own. If you take out the drug element, it’s just like any other business and keeping people happy with accurate marketing, consistent product, quick shipment/delivery, and responding to questions. Idk, would love to hear if anyone can shed light on this question. It goes without saying not everyone who sells is the same.

Anyone know what the drug dealers behind the computer on the dark web are like? My friend and I debated this and he feels they’re probably not very reliable and fairly shady people. I think there’s a possibility that they’re high-functioning addicts (or maybe not addicts) who have found a way to make supplemental income. Perhaps they aren’t the most moral people in the world or maybe they are! For the ones who sell a lot and make enough to sustain themselves without working, I imagine they are smart and are absolutely capable of managing people or at very least accomplishing a great deal on their own. If you take out the drug element, it’s just like any other business and keeping people happy with accurate marketing, consistent product, quick shipment/delivery, and responding to questions. Idk, would love to hear if anyone can shed light on this question. It goes without saying not everyone who sells is the same.
I think they're good if a friend sent you to them but if you found them yourself well... It's like eBay. Except it's you get screwed you might go to jail or die. Bit I've never used the dark web. We're I to try to sell drugs that's how I would do it. I wouldn't screw you or kill you. I dunno can't you just order research chemicals from China anymore? Dark web is called the dark web doesn't that scare you away? Jesus.

I would say that I think that they are likely a cross section of humanity, in general, with a common denominator being people that are perfectly fine with selling drugs anonymously. In other words I would think that there are all kinds of different people involved in such activity.

Last edited:
I would say that I think that they are likely a cross section of humanity, in general, with a common denominatrs being people that are perfectly fine with selling drugs anonymously. In other words I would think that there are all kinds of different people involved in such activits
Sure good point. Just like anything, I’m sure it’s a mix

Probably not a great conversation to have publicly on this forum. Also kinda close to sourcing and the discussion could easily go in that direction.

We're basically discussing the caliber of a specific source which seems to border on sourcing discussion

I've spoken with a couple large vendors briefly and they honestly seem to be far more intelligent and ethical than any street dealer I've ever met.
Which makes sense, since it is a far more intelligent way of doing things but also one where you will get skewered for screwing people over too much thanks to the review system that most marketplaces have.
I know of some decent sized vendors who screw people over through selective scamming and/or laced/fake products like NBOMe tabs but still manage to have decent reviews through fake reviews (on dodgy markets that don't police those) and/or keeping the selective scamming to only bigger orders.

I've spoken with a couple large vendors briefly and they honestly seem to be far more intelligent and ethical than any street dealer I've ever met.
Which makes sense, since it is a far more intelligent way of doing things but also one where you will get skewered for screwing people over too much thanks to the review system that most marketplaces have.
I know of some decent sized vendors who screw people over through selective scamming and/or laced/fake products like NBOMe tabs but still manage to have decent reviews through fake reviews (on dodgy markets that don't police those) and/or keeping the selective scamming to only bigger orders.

I think they're good if a friend sent you to them but if you found them yourself well... It's like eBay. Except it's you get screwed you might go to jail or die. Bit I've never used the dark web. We're I to try to sell drugs that's how I would do it. I wouldn't screw you or kill you. I dunno can't you just order research chemicals from China anymore? Dark web is called the dark web doesn't that scare you away? Jesus.
Sure, probably runs the gamut. Same; if I sold on there (I don’t in case anyone interprets that’s as a sourcing innuendo), I would be just as I am in the real world, honest. I’d do my best to help with harm reduction by educating and ensuring product safety and accuracy.
I think I remember seeing you need a license to buy research chemicals now. In any case, no it does not scare me. If I were to buy from there and use, I would test the hell out of it first. I’m not a roll the dice, Russian roulette kind.

Probably not a great conversation to have publicly on this forum. Also kinda close to sourcing and the discussion could easily go in that direction.

We're basically discussing the caliber of a specific source which seems to border on sourcing discussion

I don’t follow. I’m new here and was just trying to engage with people. But if the vibe here is really uptight and pedantic with a totally overreaching interpretation of BL rules, perhaps it’s not my jam.

For the record, I have no intent of sourcing or providing such.

I don’t follow. I’m new here and was just trying to engage with people. But if the vibe here is really uptight and pedantic with a totally overreaching interpretation of BL rules, perhaps it’s not my jam.

I wouldn’t worry too much about that comment seeing it wasn’t from staff. An admin also responded positively to the subject matter. You clearly understand the BLUA seeing you can cite it well enough to it’s rules around sourcing.

My personal experience with dark web dealers is positive. I have very little experience sourcing this way but nothing bad has ever happened. Prompt service and what was advertised.

Just do your research and be careful who and where you’re ordering from.

That’s interesting.
I wouldn’t worry too much about that comment seeing it wasn’t from staff. An admin also responded positively to the subject matter. You clearly understand the BLUA seeing you can cite it well enough to it’s rules around sourcing.

My personal experience with dark web dealers is positive. I have very little experience sourcing this way but nothing bad has ever happened. Prompt service and what was advertised.

Just do your research and be careful who and where you’re ordering from.

I appreciate it, thanks!

It seems like it’s designed well and they’ve definitely taken some important precautions to reduce risks to buyers. Well both buyers and sellers, I suppose.

It’s interesting to read the news reports collated on Dark Net Live (clearnet) and Dread (.onion) about the ones that get busted.

I think it’s true that there is a real spectrum. From one-man band LSD vendors, to highly structured multi-product line multi-state enterprises which I suspect have dozens of highly compartmentalized organizational units.

Most telling though is reading the posts of the official Dread user accounts of different vendors. Obviously can’t mention any specific names but there are some with public consumer complaints, quality control, and issue management spokespersons that could probably pull a 7-figure salary in a major multinational.

Yea you weren't directly sourcing. I guess I looked at it as something that isn't a great thing to talk publicly about too much though.

Redditt shut down all their DNM forums. Bluelight has been banned from Google...and the best fishermen don't go bringing attention to their best honey holes on public forums becsuse then they get ruined.

There are plenty of forums on the dsrknet itself that are probably the best place to ask. Its not spoken about a ton on here.

But welcome to the site. Glad you found it despite the Google ban.

I imagine its a lot harder to sell drugs online than on the street. You have to be so careful about fingerprints and strands of hair... you'd have to constantly change the post office you send from while also not getting caught in a set schedule. I bet anybody who's been doing it for a while, is pretty high functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.