• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drug dealer gets life in prison for killing customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You been through some shit, I get that. Just try to remember the perspective that you’re absolutely right, we in the end don’t know shit. With that, understand people will make assumptions based on the little information they have. Everyone does it..

Your anger should be with the news organization who wrote the information not the people reading that clip and discussing it. If what you say is true (I don’t know) it’s on the journalists to get the facts right, if they deceive readers it’s their lies.

Also I leave with, it doesn’t matter if he was a heroin addict or not. That has fuckall to do with who he was as a person. Even the best people on this planet get caught up in these drugs. It shouldn’t matter one way or the other. I was a heroin addict myself, I’m now what society would consider successful, that was just one minor phase of life that didn’t define me as a person.

One final note. This was over a decade ago and the people you’re responding to are probably all gone by now.

-GC
I know how long ago it was. I’m responding now because now I can finally speak for myself and for him. My dad might’ve been whatever in the book but he was a good person and a father to two daughters. I’m his youngest. He was not on heroin. He was on weed cause I smoke weed that’s it. My dad ain’t deserved that and the dude literally just got caught not too long ago. Because the bitch that set my father up ratted on the man that killed my father. So yes I’m still angry I’m still grieving. Y’all wouldn’t know hurt til you lose a parent that was real close to you and your family. Fuck these ppl I can speak my truth.

I kno who my dad is. It wasn’t only one person involved in it. They caught him in 2010 and they caught the other dude that set it up wit my dad ex two years ago I kno wat I’m talking about

Why did the original poster put this up here in the first place. If the news is a twisted rumor then why is something like this posted here in the first place. It really does seem to be more about murder than drugs. And it is true it was put in a newspaper article. I am really sorry that things like this happen. Violent situations are everywhere. Why did this particular article just happen to be posted. I am really sorry this happened. It is beyond terrifying. This is heartbreaking. And quite an intriguing situation that went down with all of this violence. Maybe no one knew the whole truth. It is so sad when drug situations have to turn so violent. Maybe no one knew the whole story. O.P. seemed very focused on this headline. I hope all stays healthy and safe. I am sorry for butting in and there seems to be so much violence everywhere. I read about it all of the time. I wonder why the OP picked this particular case and posted about the news. Even though it read as drug related. Why post it here. God, I couldn't imagine going through that. I really hope you are going to be alright. tashasolis

Status
Not open for further replies.