PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug court, sweat patch, and LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_TriipE

Greenlighter
Very simple question that I haven't found the answer too, and I've been looking everywhere. Can a drug sweat patch find/pick up traceable amounts of LSD.

I have no idea what a drug sweat patch is but as far as I know it's impossible to test for the presence of lsd in the human body. I have heard rumors that it stroes in you spinal column but I don't know if it's true.
Can you elaborate more on what a sweat patch is?
Thanks,
Nugz

I have no idea what a drug sweat patch is but as far as I know it's impossible to test for the presence of lsd in the human body. I have heard rumors that it stroes in you spinal column but I don't know if it's true.
Can you elaborate more on what a sweat patch is?
Thanks,
Nugz
The whole "stays in your spinal cord" is a complete bullshit urban legend.

As far as drug testing: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_testing.shtml

It's a a 1in by 3inch patch on my leg that is supposed to collect sweat for a week. Then it gets sent too a lab I'm assuming.?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the info!
Heres another delima then, I have access to as much lsd as i could ever think of eating(2 vials=). Would they be able to find it in me even if i was dosing ALOT?

Personally, if it were me I would not risk it. I mean you are on probation, and failing a drug test means either jail, or more probation right?

Good plan.
We don't actually allow drug testing questions here so I have closed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.