• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Drug combo

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I take drink and drugs nearly every other day. Today i've had 2 tsps of kratom thai indo maeng, which i find quite sedating (prefer thr reds to whites). Been taking different kratom for few days, so today took 5gs of phenibut but use it nearly every other day got massive tolerance. Took 2mg alprazolam, took 2 30/500 co-codamals, 1200mg of gabapentin, does taking the gabapentin every 2 hours help bioavailability? Would a can of lager or 2 be ok on top of this? Also been smoking weed. Also got kanna but would that be risking SS? Sorry for rambling feel a little bit of a dunt but got tolerance to benzos on diazepam from Doctors.

Off topic but why is diazepam the most sought after benzo and got the most fakes, im in UK btw

To answer your question with those doses adding a couple low abv beers will be fine but you do need to realize you're really pushing the limits of safety here.

The last time I combined 4 strong CNS depressants I overdosed and had a bunch of small seizures and a very scary night.

You are not that far away from a similar event.

Regardless you should not drink at all after 1000+ mg of acetaminophen

Its valium in UK/EU. In the US xanax is most popular and most of the xanax going around the US is fake

Last edited:
I've had kratom around the house for ages, but went off it after stupidly taking 4 tsps of green kratom. A cigarette brings back kratoms sedation. I don't like taking too much phenibut as it doesn't effect me now unless i take 8gs+. Got a huge tolerance to benzos as well but on top of phenibut other drugs can knock me out. Don't really feel much but i understand where you are coming from, i'll probably get knocked out, rather than blackout. Also not keen on mixing downers but took the alprazolam around two or three hours ago. I'm not bothered about kanna as it doesn't do alot for me. I don't like drinking on paracetamol but it's not all the time. Fancy a beer might have one and see what that does xanax has a short half life as well and dosed the kratom hours ago. Thanks for your input guys, i don't want to overdo it.

I've had kratom around the house for ages, but went off it after stupidly taking 4 tsps of green kratom. A cigarette brings back kratoms sedation. I don't like taking too much phenibut as it doesn't effect me now unless i take 8gs+. Got a huge tolerance to benzos as well but on top of phenibut other drugs can knock me out. Don't really feel much but i understand where you are coming from, i'll probably get knocked out, rather than blackout. Also not keen on mixing downers but took the alprazolam around two or three hours ago. I'm not bothered about kanna as it doesn't do alot for me. I don't like drinking on paracetamol but it's not all the time. Fancy a beer might have one and see what that does xanax has a short half life as well and dosed the kratom hours ago. Thanks for your input guys, i don't want to overdo it.

Yeah you'll probably be fine but remember overdosing on downers always sneaks up on you, it's not something you can see coming.

I would advise you to really cut back on the phenibut. Tho... I'll be honest I developed a particular hatred of that drug over the years.

I've never had a tolerance to gaba drugs so i'm not sure whether you ever gain tolerance to the blackout effects. But the issue with mixing all those drugs, even if you have a tolerance to all of them, is that the effects become unpredictable and might not scale linearly with dose as it would when dosing a single drug.

And i've experienced first hand the way benzos by themselves can cause a positive feedback loop of taking a dose, forgetting you took the dose, then taking another dose because you didn't remember taking the previous one. This seems to get worse with booze added to the equation which is why I'm now cautious about mixing benzos with anything.

Yeah you'll probably be fine but remember overdosing on downers always sneaks up on you, it's not something you can see coming.

I would advise you to really cut back on the phenibut. Tho... I'll be honest I developed a particular hatred of that drug over the years.
It's been hours now and decided to have another 2mg xanax and a can of carling. Took around 4 lines of kanna, again subtle drug. But i know what you mean about downers, i've taken dosages of drugs that would probably kill most people without a tolerence. As for the phenibut, i have had a problem since i started taking it. I didn't read up on twice a week and been on it since last year. It used to knock me out at 3gs now it's not even effecting me at 5gs which i've taken today. Need to cut it down but find it addictive and really shouldn't be legal IMO. Tolerence goes up fast never get that first buzz again

I've never had a tolerance to gaba drugs so i'm not sure whether you ever gain tolerance to the blackout effects. But the issue with mixing all those drugs, even if you have a tolerance to all of them, is that the effects become unpredictable and might not scale linearly with dose as it would when dosing a single drug.

And i've experienced first hand the way benzos by themselves can cause a positive feedback loop of taking a dose, forgetting you took the dose, then taking another dose because you didn't remember taking the previous one. This seems to get worse with booze added to the equation which is why I'm now cautious about mixing benzos with anything.
I know when i used to drink with benzos, wake up worrying about the trouble i caused. I shouln't be mixing alcohol with a shit load of drugs but going through a rough patch at the moment and going downhill fast. Need to stop for a while get my health sorted out

It's been hours now and decided to have another 2mg xanax and a can of carling. Took around 4 lines of kanna, again subtle drug. But i know what you mean about downers, i've taken dosages of drugs that would probably kill most people without a tolerence. As for the phenibut, i have had a problem since i started taking it. I didn't read up on twice a week and been on it since last year. It used to knock me out at 3gs now it's not even effecting me at 5gs which i've taken today. Need to cut it down but find it addictive and really shouldn't be legal IMO. Tolerence goes up fast never get that first buzz again
Yeah phenibut has quite bad withdrawal for what it is. And overdosing on it has been a nightmare for me and I got in trouble

That is probably why I never found that bag of Clonazolam powder again.

Probably consumed it in a similar matter.

I found clonazolam pretty weak. Might been a dodgy batch. Flubromazolam was strong as...