• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug Combination: LSD, Shrooms, Cannabis.

Enlightened Being

Greenlighter
Hey guys i need some opinions regarding a drug combination. Me and my two best friends are planning to go camping together next mont. We plan to take LSD on the first day. I know doing it in the woods goes against set and setting rules but we will feel more comfortable due to us being away from our parents. Also we have known each other for over 5 years and have been good friends since.

The day after the LSD trip we would like to try mushrooms because none of us tried it before. I've heard shrooms can be unforgiving and harsh but we know what we want to get out of the experience. NOTE: we might bring a trip sitter with us if the guy has time. But this is not likely.

The magic mushrooms we will get will most likely be liberty caps because we live in the UK. But we are not 100% sure yet. We can't be too picky about the shrooms just because we don't know many people.

On the last day we plan to smoke weed in the morning and go home at about 6-7 o'clock.

I want to know if we take a tab 150ug or stronger on the first day, will we feel anything the day after? I've heard if you use psychedelics a lot you can build up your immunity. I was thinkin if we take a small dose of acid then take a big dose of shrooms the day after then the affects will still hit us.

We need help deciding whether to take the acid first or the shrooms. Just because if we do a small dose of acid forst we will get more used to the environment for the day after. But then again people say set and setting doesn't matter for shrooms because shrooms just take you where you need to go.

And also if we smoke weed on the last day will we forget the experience more? And how much food can we eat on the first day because i heard that you should do shrooms on an empty stomach

We were also thinking of switching shrooms out with MDMA so we can smoke weed on the comedown. Is taking MDMA the day after better?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!