• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug cocktail dangers

Stormcloud

Greenlighter
Hey all, it is currently 3pm and I have taken all my psychiatric meds which are; 2mg clonazepam, 150mg seroquel, 0.5mg suboxone. Adding to that I also took 900mg gabapentin and a friend just left and I smoked about 3 tokes of crystal (off foil). Every single time I smoke this shit I regret it, today I showed restraint by sticking to just a small amount. I also have in my possession 10 2mg dilaudids. It has been about 4 hours since I took all of the aforementioned drugs. If I take the dilaudid would it all be a waste? Will the meth override the effects of the dillys? Yes, I am on subs but only 0.5mg/day and that was taken at 7am. I have very occasionally used opiates while on the subs and I do get a buzz, likely due to my low dose and the.fact that I use so rarely. I don't want the dillys to be wasted. Should I just comedown from the meth on my own without any other substances and then use the dillys tomorrow for a 'treat'? Any help would be appreciated. I know some of you like to berate others' on this site, I do that to myself enough so please don't go there..thank you. I should also mention I use meth maybe once every couple months because I detest the comedown...