Drug addict and punk rocker? Why are you not listening to FIDLAR right the fuck now?!?!

perséfone

Greenlighter
The reason why I made is post is simple. If you're having a shitty day and happen to like punk rock, FIDLAR could potentially improve your day by up to 400%. 📈

Do you love coke? FIDLAR has got a song for that: 《Cocaine - FIDLAR》

Are you a broke skater? Bam. We got you: 《Wake Bake Skate - FIDLAR》

Are you sad and looking for a sad song about being a drug addict? 《Blackout Stout - FIDLAR》

A song about friendship and drugs? Hooray! Happiness! 《West Coast - FIDLAR》

DO YOU FEEL LIKE FUCKING UP A MOTHERFUCKER TODAY? 《FSU - FIDLAR》

Is life shit to you sometimes? 《That's Life - FIDLAR》

Are you an alcoholic? Here you go: 《Alcoholic - FIDLAR》

Meth and/or speed addict looking for an emotional (sad) song? 《Aluminum - FIDLAR》

Are you a crackhead? So is Teddy. 《Crackhead Ted - FIDLAR》

All you wanna do today is get wasted and laid? I hear you, bro. 《Wasted - FIDLAR》

Got broken up with and need a song to make you feel better? 《Somebody Kill Me - FIDLAR》

My ultimate goal with this post is to make someone laugh today, even if you don't care about punk rock. The pursuit of drugs can be lonely sometimes, but music helps me heal. If you are having a shitty day filled with negative thoughts, put your favorite album to play, sing and dance to it. Take a break. Take a moment to take care of yourself.

Much love from America,
perséfone

The reason why I made is post is simple. If you're having a shitty day and happen to like punk rock, FIDLAR could potentially improve your day by up to 400%. 📈

Do you love coke? FIDLAR has got a song for that: 《Cocaine - FIDLAR》

Are you a broke skater? Bam. We got you: 《Wake Bake Skate - FIDLAR》

Are you sad and looking for a sad song about being a drug addict? 《Blackout Stout - FIDLAR》

A song about friendship and drugs? Hooray! Happiness! 《West Coast - FIDLAR》

DO YOU FEEL LIKE FUCKING UP A MOTHERFUCKER TODAY? 《FSU - FIDLAR》

Is life shit to you sometimes? 《That's Life - FIDLAR》

Are you an alcoholic? Here you go: 《Alcoholic - FIDLAR》

Meth and/or speed addict looking for an emotional (sad) song? 《Aluminum - FIDLAR》

Are you a crackhead? So is Teddy. 《Crackhead Ted - FIDLAR》

All you wanna do today is get wasted and laid? I hear you, bro. 《Wasted - FIDLAR》

Got broken up with and need a song to make you feel better? 《Somebody Kill Me - FIDLAR》

My ultimate goal with this post is to make someone laugh today, even if you don't care about punk rock. The pursuit of drugs can be lonely sometimes, but music helps me heal. If you are having a shitty day filled with negative thoughts, put your favorite album to play, sing and dance to it. Take a break. Take a moment to take care of yourself.

Much love from America,
perséfone

great post. Welcome to BL!

I saw FIDLAR in Carrboro NC several years ago :rockon:

Pretty good

But does he have a song about a werewolf trying to stab your butt with a syringe full of bone melting juice, but then you realize you're in the psych ward from doing too much meth?
Hi, Snafu. The Wolfman Stole My Baby - Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 is a dope wolfman song about a werewolf that steals people's hoes. There is no mention of meth, but an awesome bassline.

I will, however, keep an eye out for your musical needs, and in the event that I come across such a scenario lyrically, I'll report back.

Walter White Wink GIF by Breaking Bad

great post. Welcome to BL!

I saw FIDLAR in Carrboro NC several years ago :rockon:

That's awesome!!!

I went to their gig for the first time last year. Saw them in NY. Everyone had a blast, and the mosh pit was sick – especially when they played Cocaine.

I know you mentioned coming to their concert many years ago, but have you listened to their new EP ("That's Life")? It's worth listening to; lots of great new songs.

And thank you for welcoming me! :badumtiss: