• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drowsiness on coke due to lack of nutrition, not bunk snow

Rambo!12

Bluelighter
I've noticed a lot of people saying that they get sleepy on cocaine and the general answer is that they got bunk cocaine or that they did too much. However, many users report getting from the same batch and the last time they did it it was awesome. I've come to find that if I do not eat regular meals then I start to feel like shit, even if I am ripping lines. If I get some healthy nutrients in me, the high is amazeballs. Just a theory, what do you guys think?

sleepy from doing too much coke? wha
neverheard of that
but yeah in theory i suppose its plausible, but 9.9/10 times i put it down to crap beak

yeah seen it a lot of too much coke being a sign of an overdose goin around

This shouldn't happen on coke.. You should be up for hours, having trouble falling asleep. Maybe its cut with something that has sededative properties?

- hs

I think its something like 8 or 7/10 people who sampled pure procaine could not distinguish the difference from cocaine

I've never ever been tired while high on coke

I think its something like 8 or 7/10 people who sampled pure procaine could not distinguish the difference from cocaine

I've never ever been tired while high on coke
This. Real cocaine will jack u up no matter what. I have bought bunk flake before, it was probably procaine,hehe.

Yeah, I agree with the above posters, I never felt tired on coke or really much variation in the high at all, unless I did too much and got too twacked out or combined with other drugs.

I have personally fell asleep after 290mg of Dexedrine that I consumed throughout the day. Or maybe I was just lying down and saw very realistic visions/delirium, which I thought were dreams. I can't speak for cocaine though. The drowsiness, potential loss of balance and vertigo are common side effects of stims, which are caused by hypertension

Coke tends to inhibit good eat and sleeping patterns.

Both of which are vital for energy to stay alert.

I sometimes feel sleepy from stims. Due to a list of possible reasons

think its safe to say stims affect everyone differently based on your brain chemistry and also your daily lifestyle.

Maybe you're right somewhat but I doubt that would be the reason off a one-Time or sporadic usage. Maybe if you use it regularly them sleeping/eating habits that accompany that lifestyle will play a difference. There have been times I've done good to great quality cocaine and couldn't sleep, yet after a week or two (even on same batch) have been able to rail a decent amount or smoke a decent amount, smoke a blunt after waiting fifteen minutes and pass out even as others I partied with are stuck awake. Plus, usually when I go hard like this and then stop I sleep for literally days, so obviously my body has been sleep deprived.

^ Yep, that sounds like you were partying for days, and your body 'shut down', regardless of the recent coke intake..

- Hopeless Soul