Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dropped the most i ever have, yet first time with no comedown

d3tonate

Greenlighter
hi guys,

so I've used various batches of MDMA a total of 9 times in the past 3 years and have gotten used to, and accepted the comedown that comes with it. my tolerance has slowly increased from 80mg-250mg in this period. last night I had not dropped since before july and tried a new batch of mdma from a friend who has sworn its the best he's ever had and told me to be careful with the dosage. I ended up taking nearly 500mg which had me absolutely floored (an experience i'm glad i've had to feel the extreme effects of the drug, i don't think i'd want to have again: hallucinations, serious eye wiggles and feeling anxious about people staring at me at certain points in the night).

despite this, I have had absolutely no comedown the day after, and what i assume to be this lovely afterglow I've never had the pleasure of experiencing before. I'm assuming this is because the MDMA is much cleaner than previous batches that I've had less of, and felt much worse after taking?

Give it a couple more days, but keep a positive mindset. I wouldn't so much specifically expect a depression comedown as I feel this is very set/setting post-roll dependant, however I would fully expect to physically feel like complete shit over the next couple of days. Just rest up and eat healthy/exercise even if you feel fine :)

Overall would you say it was worth it? hahahaha

I always feel good the day after with the comedown setting in two days after. I assumed there was still a significant amount of MDMA in my body the day after, taking the half life into consideration, to keep my mood lifted before crashing completely. More MDMA means there's more in your body even after a few half lifes. Unfortunately this idea gets contradicted when you take into consideration of those who do crash completely on the immediate comedown even after taking a lot.

to update anybody that is interested, definitely woke up today feeling a little worse physically, I have definitely not escaped the comedown like i'd originally hoped. feel like i've run a marathon and feel mentally tired, lacking focus in my studies today, but still no sign of that 'something is wrong but i know nothing's wrong' feeling that I'd usually associate with a comedown.

it's still proven a valuable lesson that i should stick to lower doses and be safer/test my stuff before i take it.

on another note, do you think this one time of abusing the drug will affect my tolerance for a while? as always will have 2 or 3 months off before i consider using again but should i be okay with 140mg again by then?