• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drop HEROIN and return to prescription

Hydrospy

Greenlighter
So i have dabbled in heroin this past month or more most likely on a daily basis.....ive finally woken up and am ashamed and scared of where my life has gone....im prescribed 4 x 12mg hydromorphone LA per day for pain.....if i stop the heroin adter the month of smoking maybe 2 pts a day will i be ok?? Thanks pls reply quick and sympathetically im pretty scared of the mess ive gotten myself into....

it depends on the strength of your heroin and how much your tolerance has increased.

but i don't think there is any physical risk from stopping heroin and then taking your hydromorphone as prescribed

you might have some withdrawal, but i think it is definitely safer to take the regulated product over street drugs.

Thankyou ive been very wlrroed about all of this but ive finally woken up and eant away from all of this crap.....ty for reply

im guessing you smoke tar huh?? i learned from smoking tar that when i would use RX opiates THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING FOR ME...i remember taking two percs and feeling good ..now i would need about 10 and not even feel all that good ...and also 1 Blue M3O would have me faded all day and also nodding hard..now ONE M30 will only get me a little well when im dope sick...so i suggest stop using opiates for a few weeks then start taking your pills again because maybe the heroin raised your opiate tolerance high and the pills wont effect you since the heroin is so strong....take care and good luck!

Im really scared to be dopesick but.i think im getting sick from doing it anyway.....ugh im scwted scarwd scared