View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drip dosing LSD

onepumpchump

Bluelighter
I have a festival coming up soon and I'm trying to figure out how best to dose my acid, since they are 12 hour days I was thinking instead of just dropping my dose all at once I could 'drip dose' myself.

For example, take 50ug, then in two hours take another, then two hours take another.

In my head I'm kind of hoping that this would mean a longer period of the initial stages of the trip, the euphoria, giggles etc. But realistically I'm thinking that this wouldnt be the case.

If anyone has dosed themselves this way in the past would you be able to explain to me how it differs from a single dose?

I'm beginning to think there is no 'wrong' way to take LSD though, I have a great time regardless of dose!

Doing that will just cause a larger tolerance to build and even after the second dose it really won't do to much more to increase the effects but the duration should be lengthened.

I think this is the general guidelines for taking LSD, even for the first time.

Anything below 100ug typically will usually bring more philosophical experiences, mild visuals, a lot of deep thinking and mental stimulation. As far as I've read, most psychedelic experiments in the 50s were around 100ug.

When you start creeping towards 200ug, you'll have a more pronounced trip. Typically more hallucinating, more deeper visuals and stimulation, ie. Tripping. At 200ug+, you should have a more 'heavier' trip in comparison to anything below 100ug. You may encounter ego death at this dose where you discover personally a state of mind where your ego leaves you and your a 'blank' canvas (in my own personal words no less).

Anything above 200ug, if its good acid... Expect a more intense trip which will last for around 6-8 hours.

If you are to spread out doses, you might ght as well keep to a more realistic regime, like 100ug every 3 hours or even more, like 200ug depending on how comfortable you feel and how long obviously, you want to be tripping for. The more you dose up, the longer the trip and usually just once is more than enough to have a nice day long trip. Topping up 50ug will probably be futile as your body gets used to LSD really quickly. So 50ug might be the same as not taking it all because of the tolerance build up. So if you take more, then at least half of that will take effect on you. Like drinking, you could drink half a pint of ale and not feel anything much if you've been drinking all night or have a shot of vodka and feel the effects.

Usually at that stage in the trip, if you are going to keep going then your best of not wasting your acid and take enough to feel like you did before the effects gradually started to calm.

Hope this helps.