Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

drinking before taking dxm?

BoneAndDream

Greenlighter
drinking before taking dxm? live trip report 900mg dxm poli

in the past 2 hours i've had 2 beers and 3 drinks. feeling kind of good, but not drunk whatsoever. i weigh 217 and im like 5'7" so im a kind of wide dude. I was wondering, if i took one 4oz of tussin or 350mg dxm now, almost 4 hours after i ate, and drinking that would have any bad effects? 350 is my usual dose and i dont get any nausea on it, just wondering if its safe after some alcohol

thanks

Last edited:
anyone with experience on this? if its a bad idea i wont take it but if i dont get any responses ill just take it haha

You're fine, there's no problem in terms of safety, nor in terms of the subjective pleasantness of the experience (ymmv).

You're fine, there's no problem in terms of safety, nor in terms of the subjective pleasantness of the experience (ymmv).

ive taken 6 oz of the polistirex before but there was no alcohol involved. im drinking almost all of this 5oz, leaving a little left in it, see where it will take me. gonna smoke a couple bowls too. a few days ago i took a low dose of hbr. im expecting it to take at least until 1 am to kick in (11:35 now)

UPDATE

1 HOUR
feeling a little spacey, making a few typing errors here and there, feeling really immersed in video games
very comfortable, starting to feel something of a body high

edit: i turned my light down low (dimmer switch) and it's really comfortable setting, not too bright but just bright enough to see
double edit: i know 900mg seems high but it is coated in an edible plastic that mkes it "twice as long, half as strong"

Last edited:
I wonder what ever happened to this guy after his one hour update.....just saying ?

Yeah, sorry no one answered you, OP. Everything turn out alright?