European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

drinking after heroin?

hexagram

Bluelighter
so i've done a decent amount of no 4 today, came down a bit then went to sleep. I got up feeling sober, but then started drinking and feel noddy as fuck again.

Dude drinking.....after heroin your pretty hardcore well dunno should probably rest abit but if ur desperate to stay awake caffiines always great but not so much that all the substances are really harming you hope this helped

-Streetcow

You will do. Please don't go adding anymore smack on top. Suppressant + suppressant can end very badly and can happen all to easily...

i'm sure he makes these threads for attention.

can't you just UTFSE, this ones already been discussed a zillion times

We are going to be seeing a RIP Hexagram thread soon at this rate. No one wants to see that my hexagonical friend, you're taking extreme very poorly judged risks, either consciously or subconsciously dicing with death. H + alcohol combos have taken a lot of lives. :|

i'm sure he makes these threads for attention.

can't you just UTFSE, this ones already been discussed a zillion times

Maybe he needs some attention. Maybe he's feeling really lonely. Maybe he's thinking or feeling a whole load of unpleasant things..

Is it an alcohol in, Christianity out night Raas? :p

ah man. when i saw you posting about heroin a while ago, i only knew it was a matter of time. you're obviously very unstable at the moment and heroin addiction is only going to make you infinitely worse.

you really need professional help, dude. try a rehab. i'm 3 months clean in a couple of days and ive never felt better. 3 months ago i was killing myself with heroin, rc benzos, alcohol and butane--I WAS FUCKED! but now, just 12 short weeks later i feel on top of the world. PM me if you want, man.

Well done on your 3 months Smacky... its quite remarkable how quickly your body turns it around isn't it..

Well done on your 3 months Smacky... its quite remarkable how quickly your body turns it around isn't it..

thanks scotchy. it is unbelievable how quickly it heals itself! about a month ago i was still pretty messed up, but these past couple of weeks, with total abstinence and counselling and na meetings and all that shit i never dreamt of doing before, im really on the mend and in a much better place than i was when on the gear.

Presuming you're not using standard street grade stuff, and "alternately sourcing" as i've done a lot with #4 Heroin in the past I've found generally that snorting heroin and drinking tends to lead to a lot of vomiting, or hitting that sweet spot, or just overshooting the sweet spot and having a panic attack whilst I try and wake myself up in between drooling passout moments with random spasms and collapsing into a cold shower. I don't recommend drinking with it, I'd get off the stuff they sell on darkwebs too it's far more potent than what is generally available otherwise, I'm more or less clean now though that was through switching my main source to a street dealer who's gear was weaker and sort of tapering down a bit the last couple of months. You seem to be more or less the same as me Hexagram, about the same age, post-uni and in many ways fucked up. I refused a methadone perscription about a month ago and i'm glad I did, if you've not done enough to get proper withdrawal symptoms yet count yourself lucky I went through £4000 in four months on similar shit thinking for some reason I could get away with it, but you can't and it just makes things worse and alienates you from friends and family more, those that remain anyway.

I remember the police catching an Afghan and he emptied a load of poppy pods out of his pockets. The police said "What are those?" and he said "We take them when we drink".

I always thought mixing two respiratory depressants was a bad idea mind you.

I remember the police catching an Afghan and he emptied a load of poppy pods out of his pockets. The police said "What are those?" and he said "We take them when we drink".

I always thought mixing two respiratory depressants was a bad idea mind you.

I remember walking into a club once with an old tobacco tin full to the brim of ground dried poppies about three and a half years ago, the bouncer looked inside and I explained it was tea, not being specific
and he let me keep it (granted it did look more like saw dust than any kind of drug), I'd brought them with me to make some poppy tea to drink with some friends later on. Back when a mildish opiate could be still a novelty.

I tried my best to get into poppy tea. Couple of times it gave me a great feeling and I got the dreamy half-sleep. But I think the pods dropped in quality after that. They were always warning "Don't take 10 it might kill you". So I'd be taking 2 and feeling nothing, then 6 and nothing, then 10, then 20, then 50. I think I got to the point where I was crushing 100 pods and still feeling about as much as one co-codamol 8:500. And that was with no opiate tolerance whatsoever. At that point I gave it up as a bad fucking job.

"Careful - you might overdose..".