• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

drinking a mickey and doing adderal XR, took 12mg valium last night 9pm.. is this gonna be bad

Alfonso_Camarga

Bluelighter
didn’t really take the half life in to consideration decided to get drunk like a moron and snort some adderall, half a xr or so.. i feel alright but pretty ripped. is this sketchy? or will i be fine? i’m sorry for always posting about stuff that may seem minor or ignorant but i have no idea and am just trying to cope getting off morphine

You'll be fine, but don't keep drinking alcohol. You will feel like shit in the morning.

Drinking on stimulants can cause you to drink more than you realize or intend to, which can be a problem. It's not particularly dangerous, though, in reasonable amounts.

yeah it reminds me of cocaine but a bit more clean. i’m out of vodka but drank 12oz.
not drinking anything else, all sage you think? didn’t do too much adderall either

Drinking on stimulants can cause you to drink more than you realize or intend to, which can be a problem. It's not particularly dangerous, though, in reasonable amounts.

also if you are sleep depraved or on an empty stomach then drink more than you intend to it can get bad fast. I get the spins, puke, and could see myself doing the Hendrix someday

But done right it takes some of the edge off

also if you are sleep depraved or on an empty stomach then drink more than you intend to it can get bad fast. I get the spins, puke, and could see myself doing the Hendrix someday

But done right it takes some of the edge off
not sleep
deprived just restless, alcoholic in a past life so i know my limits it’s just the mixing of the adderall and half life of valium, think i’ll be right but not tryin to repeat it again tomorrow