BUTT_HEAD
1-diallylamino-2-(2S)-(indole-3-yl)-cyclohexane

3-phenyl-2-diallylamino-1-(indole-3-yl)-cyclohexane.png

FRIGG
3-phenyl-2-diallylamino-1-(indole-3-yl)-cyclohexane

3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-dimethylamino-1-(indole-3-yl)-cyclohexane.png

BALDER
3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-dimethylamino-1-(indole-3-yl)-cyclohexane

3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-5-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-dimethylamino-1-(indole-3-yl)-2-phenyl-cyclohexane.png

DINO_ODIN
3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-5-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-dimethylamino-1-(indole-3-yl)-2-phenyl-cyclohexane

The Works! All The Way Up.

Last edited:
1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydroxycyclohexane.png

INOSITOL
1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydroxycyclohexane

'good cut'

2-methylamino-2-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3,5-trioxocyclohexane.png

TRI-OXO-K
2-methylamino-2-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3,5-trioxocyclohexane

The 3 oxo's make the cyclohexane ring planar.

2-ethylamino-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-1,3,5-trioxocyclohexane.png

TRI-OXO-MXE
2-ethylamino-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-1,3,5-trioxocyclohexane

1-diethylamino-1-(3-methoxyphenyl)-4-oxocyclohexane.png

SAMMY
1-diethylamino-1-(3-methoxyphenyl)-4-oxocyclohexane

1-dimethylamino-2-phenyl-4-(indole-3-yl)-6-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

CHLOE'S_TRIPLE_STACK
1-dimethylamino-2-phenyl-4-(indole-3-yl)-6-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

1-methylamino-2-phenyl-6-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

KICKSTART
1-methylamino-2-phenyl-6-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

1-dimethylamino-3,3-diphenylcyclohexane.png

OP8
1-dimethylamino-3,3-diphenylcyclohexane

1-dimethylamino-3-phenyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

X-RAIDED
1-dimethylamino-3-phenyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

1-methylamino-2,6-di-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)cyclohexane.png

BOOTY
1-methylamino-2,6-di-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)cyclohexane

1-ethylamino-2,6-diphenyl-cyclohexane.png

LOTO_LOOT_TOOL
1-ethylamino-2,6-diphenyl-cyclohexane

1-(3-oxo-1,5-dioxabenzoazepane-7-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

COOL_WATER
1-(3-oxo-1,5-dioxabenzoazepane-7-yl)-2-aminopropane

Last edited:
I took a break from weed over the summer for mental health reasons but eventually I fell off the wagon in October and started getting high on the daily again.

Anyways during my breaks I've noticed my dreams get super realistic. Like last night for instance I dreamt I was in my highschool bedroom drinking a dreamt up bud light spicy pineapple tobasco beer called burning bush lol) and I shit you not It felt so real I could taste it. Everything about this dream seemed super realistic. I even remember talking to my mom saying you have to try this beer. Everything from the taste to the sounds to the convo seemed super realistic.

So I'm curious does anyone here have an explanation or a theory for why cannabis cessation causes better dream recall and more vivid dreams as well. I've experienced this numerous times before when I've taken a break and i have also heard anecdotally from people as well the same theme.

I figure it must be do to with cannabis and it's effect on memory but I'd like to hear the nitty gritty details.from you experts.

I should also mention the heavier I blaze the worse my dream recall and vividness is. sometimes even as little as a gram or more a day gives me close to bupkiss for dream vividness and dream recall and I do love dreaming just as much, if not more than I love smoking weed :p .

I don't know why it happens, but from both conversations i've had with people IRL and online fhis does seem to be tbe case.

Most people who take a tolerance break even report they experience much more vivid dreams after stopping. I only smoke now and again these days but when i do i notice i don't remember anything from my dreams, and they're much less vivid. I too would love to know the scientific explanation for this.

Another strange phenomenon is your dreams after taking pregablin. I swear they are like 100x more vivid. And i remember everything to the point i can tell others exactly what happened in my dream the next day.

I often wonder as adults who smoke and have other bad habits is that why our dreams are no longer vivid. Compared to say someone who never touched alcohol, drugs, coffee, would they still have the same vivid dreams as a child and remember everything?

THC definitely interferes with dreams IME. Even as little as a single hit of marijuana subdues them almost completely, for me anyway. I don’t miss dreams, though…they’d always just materialize as bizarre, disjointed and sometimes unpleasant or nightmarish narratives for me personally

The only drug that produced INTENSE vivid, even lucid dreams was trazodone, which I was briefly prescribed as a sleep medicine patient. It had sexual side effects so I had to quit it but goddamn I have never experienced anything like that drug regarding its effects on dreams

I don't know why it happens, but from both conversations i've had with people IRL and online fhis does seem to be tbe case.

Most people who take a tolerance break even report they experience much more vivid dreams after stopping. I only smoke now and again these days but when i do i notice i don't remember anything from my dreams, and they're much less vivid. I too would love to know the scientific explanation for this.

Another strange phenomenon is your dreams after taking pregablin. I swear they are like 100x more vivid. And i remember everything to the point i can tell others exactly what happened in my dream the next day.

I often wonder as adults who smoke and have other bad habits is that why our dreams are no longer vivid. Compared to say someone who never touched alcohol, drugs, coffee, would they still have the same vivid dreams as a child and remember everything?

My understanding is that Cannabis use suppresses the REM portion of your sleep, often thought to be the state in which you are dreaming. Cessation of Cannabis use causes REM-rebound as your body is always looking for homeostasis. This is what could be responsible for the more vivid dreams as your brain seeks equilibrium and increases your amounts of REM sleep. Anecdotally, I can say this is true and I always get more intense/vivid dreams after cessation of Cannabis use.

My understanding is that Cannabis use suppresses the REM portion of your sleep, often thought to be the state in which you are dreaming. Cessation of Cannabis use causes REM-rebound as your body is always looking for homeostasis. This is what could be responsible for the more vivid dreams as your brain seeks equilibrium and increases your amounts of REM sleep. Anecdotally, I can say this is true and I always get more intense/vivid dreams after cessation of Cannabis use.

Yeah that's exactly it supresses REM sleep. And another reason smoking weed contrary to popular belief among many stoners (myself included at one point), is probably not good for you. Your body needs REM sleep to repair itself properly and recover.

I noticed i progressed more quickly from my workouts when i quit using weed daily. Probably down to a combination of recovering better from a better quality of sleep, and not eating so much unecessary food at night.

1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

TOXICITY
1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane

a new drug by AMP

1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-1-(2-piperidinyl)methane.png

TURBULENCE
1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-1-(2-piperidinyl)methane

a new drug by AMP

1-(3,5-dimethyl-4-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

LAURA
1-(3,5-dimethyl-4-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

LYNN
1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

Last edited:
THC definitely interferes with dreams IME. Even as little as a single hit of marijuana subdues them almost completely, for me anyway. I don’t miss dreams, though…they’d always just materialize as bizarre, disjointed and sometimes unpleasant or nightmarish narratives for me personally

The only drug that produced INTENSE vivid, even lucid dreams was trazodone, which I was briefly prescribed as a sleep medicine patient. It had sexual side effects so I had to quit it but goddamn I have never experienced anything like that drug regarding its effects on dreams
Nicotine patches also can produce incredibly vivid, intense dreams if left on overnight. Scary intense sometimes

Nicotine patches also can produce incredibly vivid, intense dreams if left on overnight. Scary intense sometimes

The most scary dreams possible come with sleep paralysis. Overdoing the MDMA in Ibiza and coming home then staying in a hotel for one night me and 2 friends all had the exact same dream someone standing over us with a knife then you couldn't move or do anything. You only wake up when they stabbed you. Scary stuff.

1-(indole-3-yl)-2-dimethylamino-1,2-dioxoethane.png

FRANCIS_CAREY
one of my uva chem profs
1-(indole-3-yl)-2-dimethylamino-1,2-dioxoethane

More nearly planar than DMT.

Would this work as a prodrug for pregabalin, in a similar way how picamilon releases gaba and niacinamide?

Picagabalin-112923.png

Last edited:
But if there would be a hydroxyl moiety left from picamilon hydrolysis, wouldn't it produce GHB instead of GABA?

Cay29397-1_600x600.png

If it's indeed the case that a hydroxyl is left, then how about this? I guess this double-ketone thing wouldn't work?

marvinjs-output-19.png

If it'

Last edited:
It would indeed produce GHB but the hydrolysis isn't instant so it's just a way of making an inferior prodrug.

Your second image is more interesting but if I were looking to improve pregabalin, I would simply produce 4-methyl pregabalin which is apparently almost identical in it's subjective effects but is several times more potent.

I mean, I PRESUME you are looking for a legal pregabalin alternative. The higher potency makes it's more facile but all of the optimized routes to pregabalin I've seen cannot be modified to produce the chiral 4-methyk derivative and it's unlikely that the patent route will be optimal.

1-(1-thiaindene-5-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

HIGH_ROLLER_GIRL
1-(1-thiaindene-5-yl)-2-aminopropane

1-(1-thiaindene-6-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

HIGH_ROLLER_BOY
1-(1-thiaindene-6-yl)-2-aminopropane

Last edited:
Yes, I know about the 4-methyl analogue, I'm just thinking in general terms about how you could change some structures and use the same principles for others too.

What about esters of different active substances? For example a 1:1 combination of desmethyl-tramadol and pregabalin is very nice, why not combining them into one molecule? If it would be possible, which OH moiety of the tramadol would make more sense to connect both molecules?

What about some Pregadrone or Pregamphetamine?

And here some really random things that got weirder as the night got longer

edit: just realized, that after separation the pregabalin molecule would probably tend to close into the lactame, maybe some carbamate analogues would make more sense if you can use the NH moiety of the tramadol to connect the carbamate, losing one of the carbons wouldn't have to be a problem I guess, as the single carbon metabolite is said to be active, although I couldn't find any binding data etc.

Last edited:
Tramadol and even 4-methyl tramadol are active at quite different ranges so either one will be inactive OR a person would overdose on one to reach an active dose of the other,

As for producing a polymer of pregabalin - exactly how would you ensure you ended up with a single product? Have you 3D modelled an discovered that a cyclic polymer containing 12 pregabalin monomers will form?

Status
Not open for further replies.