Status
Not open for further replies.
1-(4-ethylphenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

DANNY
1-(4-ethylphenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane

4-phenyl-3-oxo-4-(1-(2-phenyl-1-methylethyl)-piperidin-4-yl)butane.png

OP8UP
4-phenyl-3-oxo-4-(1-(2-phenyl-1-methylethyl)-piperidin-4-yl)butane

aka carba-AMF, where 'carba' indicates N --> C using replacement nomenclature.

Last edited:
The N being just one C away from the SO2 functional group is a no go, right?

5-(3-methoxyphenyl)-5-(1-piperidinyl)-bicyclo%5b2.1.2%5dheptane.png

THE_INCREDIBLE_HULK
2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(1-piperidinyl)-bicyclo[2.1.2]heptane

You're right. This one might be impossible, too.

Anyway I've been drawing these molecules all day, but the most promising are probably TALISHA and FENYL_FEINDING and their 3,4-MDO and 4-MeO analogues. At least, I feel as though they could definitely be made. But, then again, that might just be me being naive.

Last edited:
2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis-carbomethoxy-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

SWEET_CAROLINE
2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis-carbomethoxy-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis-phenyl-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

AROMATICITY
2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis-phenyl-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3-phenyl-5-carbomethoxy-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

HUCKEL'S_RULE
2,6-dimethyl-3-phenyl-5-carbomethoxy-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

NUMINOUS
2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

VOLUMINOUS
2,6-dimethyl-3,5-bis(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-5-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

BURNING_MAN
2,6-dimethyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-5-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3-carbomethoxy-5-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

RIGOROUS
2,6-dimethyl-3-carbomethoxy-5-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

2,6-dimethyl-3-carbomethoxy-5-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene.png

VOCIFEROUS
2,6-dimethyl-3-carbomethoxy-5-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-N-methyl-1-aza-4,4-dimethyl-cyclohex-2,5-diene

1-aza-3-carbomethoxycyclohex-2-ene.png

BETELGEUSE
1-aza-3-carbomethoxycyclohex-2-ene

N-ethyl-1-aza-3-carbomethoxycyclohex-2-ene.png

SOUTH_ARECOLINE_CAROLINA
N-ethyl-1-aza-3-carbomethoxycyclohex-2-ene

N-methyl-1-aza-3-carbomethoxycyclohex-2-ene.png

NORTH_ARECOLINE_CAROLINA
N-methyl-1-aza-3-carbomethoxycyclohex-2-ene

Last edited:
2-methyl-3-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)piperidine.png

MARILYN
2-methyl-3-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)piperidine

2-methyl-3-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-4-oxapiperidine.png

ROSE
2-methyl-3-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-4-oxapiperidine

Last edited:
Ethylenediaminetetra-acetic%20acid.png

EDTA
EthyleneDiamineTetra-Acetic acid

Using EDTA as the solvent in the Birch Reduction [Li metal; anhydrous NH3 or ammonium nitrate, NH3+NO2] of PPA or ephedrine to amp or methamphetamine makes the reaction work in just 60 seconds aka 1 minute!

as I am blind, I’m not sure if you’re all posting images of the molecules you propose, Plus I’m no expert in chemistry. however, just want to suggest deschlorobupropion. that would be bupropion without the chlorine atom in the molecule. Of course, that chlorine atom would have to be replaced by a hydrogen. does anyone know what the pharmacological properties of this molecule could be?

Stronger stimulation but less color enhancement. Probably has to be snorted or injected to give the desired effects, like bupropion. Here, let me post the structure we're talking about:

N-tert-butyl-1-phenyl-1-oxo-2-aminopropane.png

NEUROPROTECTION
N-tert-butyl-1-phenyl-1-oxo-2-aminopropane

There you go, I even named it after your username.

2-benzyl-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene.png

HERCULES
2-benzyl-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene

2-piperonyl-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene.png

SUSAN
2-piperonyl-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene

2-(4-methoxyphenylmethyl)-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene.png

PERSEUS
2-(4-methoxyphenylmethyl)-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene

2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenylmethyl)-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene.png

RED_FOX
2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenylmethyl)-1,3-diaza-cyclopent-1-ene

Last edited:
as I am blind, I’m not sure if you’re all posting images of the molecules you propose, Plus I’m no expert in chemistry. however, just want to suggest deschlorobupropion. that would be bupropion without the chlorine atom in the molecule. Of course, that chlorine atom would have to be replaced by a hydrogen. does anyone know what the pharmacological properties of this molecule could be?

Removing that meta chloro moiety will increase the activity of the drug, Specifically it will engender at least some SERT activity and most likely increase reuptake inhibition of all three monoamines.

Ethylenediaminetetra-acetic%20acid.png

EDTA
EthyleneDiamineTetra-Acetic acid

Using EDTA as the solvent in the Birch Reduction [Li metal; anhydrous NH3 or ammonium nitrate, NH3+NO2] of PPA or ephedrine to amp or methamphetamine makes the reaction work in just 60 seconds aka 1 minute!
This one I'm quite fond of. So many uses.

It's a chelating agent - so it's often used to treat metal poisoning.
It also inhibits a bunch of enzymes, especially proteases (pretty much anything with a metal active site), can elute proteins of nickel chromatography resin, can be bacteriostatic, and can stabilize unstable things due to metals.

Birch reductions are a class of reaction. With regards to the use of ETDA, it would appear that it's more generally applicable to the reduction of aromatic rings:

So it wouldn't be of much use in the reduction of a benzylic hydroxyl.

I'm quite prepared to read any papers in which ETDA is used for that specific class of Birch reduction.

AlsoTapered,

You are often right, but this time you are just flat out wrong. I read an article 2 months ago that said exactly what I wrote. I am not going to argue with you or be called wrong about this. I am beginning to wonder if you are an argumentative AI chatbot.

Removing the electron withdrawing 3-chloro makes the compound *less* serotonergic.

1-phenyl-1-methoxy-2-ethylaminopropane.png

ETHEREAL
1-phenyl-1-methoxy-2-ethylaminopropane

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-ethylaminopropane.png

SULTRY_SHEIK
1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-ethylaminopropane

I Give Your Mind A Blow Job Every Time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.