• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drawing a line between therapeutic use and abuse of dissios?!

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
This is a hard subject for me to discuss, i have very mixed feeling about this.

I use ketamine 1-2times per month on average, before that ive tried most of the rc dissios that has been released.
Im also a huge fan of nitrous, but since its a hassle to rent a tank i dont do it often. whippets are lame and way to cracky.
Ive had periods where i havent touched any dissios for longer amounts of time, but also periods were ive done 5grams in a month.

Other then psychedelics and a moderate cannabis consumtion i dont really do any other drugs either.
Still its very hard for me to know where to draw the line, seems like most people either drink too much, smoke cigs or do other harmful stuff to keep themself sane.

Most of the time im in peace with my usage, however after a binge i can just feel like the biggest junkie.
Its weird cause im the healthiest person i know, i train alot and eat pretty clean.
I guess it could be alot of social stigma involved, i dont really go out much to clubs and tend to avoid alot of social stuff.
I still hang out with friends but maybe im getting alienated by spending to much time in my head?

You have to draw the line for yourself.
If you cross that line you know that it's too much and that you have a problem.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit heavy if you want dissos magic to last a lifetime, but nothing obscene from my perspective. The not going to clubs thing just means your growing up I'm afraid. Avoiding social stuff is a bit harder, but lots of folks just don't like dealing with that drama as they grow. You still see your friends so really, I'm not that concerned.

No one likes themselves much when coming off a large binge. Maybe just cut back a bit on the frequency and keep your binges to 1G?

Dissociatives are the most antisocial class of drugs imo, or up there.

At least for me, I enjoy using them alone. And they pretty much fulfil your every need. That's why they're so addictive. I'm almost glad about MXE drought even though I miss it greatly.

I can hold almost every drug without using them, except dissos.

Last edited:
Dissociatives are the most antisocial class of drugs imo, or up there.
They can be really sociable. I mostly use them (K and nitro) at the tail end of house parties and we make a point of all going together, not holing but very close. We also binge together until the supply is gone, which feels way less yucky than binging alone. It's perhaps the best thing ever, perhaps because the sociability is happening in telepathic K fairy land. And I think it's incredibly therapeutic. Group therapy haha.

It's really funny that many think of the dissociatives being antisocial - think I know what you mean with this, but curiously for me - having a much too introverted, shy, awkward mentality when sober - they turned out to be just the social lubricants when used correctly, in very low sustained dosages. Totally disinhibiting but in an uniquely good way for me (this really depends on your underlying personality - think about the PCP horror stories, dissociatives tend to reveal the true nature of one's personality and show who's a psychopath inside- we have more of them than I'd like it to be), letting me feel positive and at peace with myself and others ... something I've missed and searched for my whole life now until I've found it in dissociatives.

Literally all the interesting people I've met, became close to, had nice discussions with etc. were under the influence of dissociatives. I'd live more in a week or so than otherwise in months...

Well, using them daily now. Appears to work, they are much more forgiving than any other drugs I know of, but ... time will tell.

At therapeutic doses I found K useful for socializing and making conscious changes about how I interacted with people. At higher doses it's pretty pointless.

Yeah, of course the high dosages are disconnecting you from all and you're in your own universe ... but can be an interesting experience to have together too I'd imagine (never did drugs with others yet, don't know the right people for)