• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dramamine???

XXDemon_Wolf666Xx

Greenlighter
So, I happen to like the dramamine trips because they're really weird and really crazy. My only issue is, I feel uncontrollably sick and always end up puking violently for about 5-20 minutes and wake up the next morning with nausea. Anyone know a way for me to stop this or ease the nausea??
Also, i'll share.my expirience once I write it down tonight.
~​Wolf

The treat for nausea and vomiting is dramamine . Does it have a irritating filler how much are you taking?

I end up taking about 500 to 600mgs,I ended up finding out that it happens because there's so many pills dumped into my stomach, it gets agitated. Found that out last night when I did spaced out dosing it happened to go a lot more smoothly. I also popped omelrazole and a few tums. As for fillers? Well it's Walmart brand, the Equate stuff.

How much chloroxanthine are caffeine like drug are you taking compounds like caffeine also cause vomiting

How much chloroxanthine are caffeine like drug are you taking compounds like caffeine also cause vomiting

Heya, sorry for such a late reply! Normally, no. I believe I figured out the issue. Issue being, I was taking it too often within the timespan of 7 days. Though, due to my body weight, I can handle more, I was consuming too much in a week's time that it was causing an upsetting of my stomach, thus the sickness occurred. This also happened to be when the drug was fairly new to my body so it was an overload to it. Now when I take Dramamine, especially when coupled with an omeprazole, 20 mg, It's rare for me to feel sick unless the tabs get stuck while I swallow, in which case, leads to a VERY nasty taste and a bout of gagging and then throwing up. (The stuff is pretty nasty tasting and it doesn't help that it dissolves easily) Though, I will note that if I take my normal medication, Seroquel with a dose of dime, I have what seemse to be seizures, or, what I call, flailing fits. Though I'm sure they're seizures since the one time I unintentionally smacked myself in the nose so hard it began bleeding, though I couldn't get up to stop it, or move at all, for that matter. I expirienced this fits before I ever even touched Dime but they became more pronounced and prominent upon introducing Dime. Sooo yeah, that's my expirience, ig. But it's pretty fun tripping that hard.

Why don't you just go all the way and brew some atropine seed or leaf tea? It will ruin what was left of your functional life, but you're already starting down that road with dramamine. Deliriants are the stupidest, most destructive class of drugs there are. Have some respect for yourself as a human being and don't take them, stupid.

Oh trust me, after last night I threw that shit out. I for some reason thought it would be a great idea to mix weed and dime. Very, very bad idea. I got to a point where I actually wouldn't breathe for about 10 or more seconds and then gasped for air. I do have standards, though. View never gone past my comfort zone WAS (key word, was) just weed, Dim and Dime. My comfort zone has gone back down to just weed. Never again will I EVER touch dim or dime. Im sure I nearly died last night. It was to the point I had to use my stopwatch to make sure I was breathing properly. It was scary as all hell.

So lets just say I aint ever trying anything else other than weed, ever again.
but yes, thank you for that ^~^ It just gives me another reason to never touch any even remotely destructive or hardcore shit, ever again.
Yall have my wor on that even though im some stranger xD

~Wolf

Feel free to ​ignore this since I know you're probably not here to hear life stories or someone background.

oh, forgot to mention, My life is just now coming together. About to move in with my significant other after we remodel the home this summer, so I have every possible reason not make anymore (for lack of better words) retarded choices ever again. Id like a good chance at life, especially with the one person whom I love more than anything to ever exist. This'll probably explain why I even tried it at first; I used to be a huge mess, trying to find any and every way to cope with not only general life stressing but my father's passing and being 4 hours from my significant other and only getting to see them and physically be with them every month to three months. So I was pretty desperate, I also used to cut, so yes, Im aware view made many, many bad decisions, But Im getting cleaned up :)