PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DPT re-dosing in a night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus Domine

Bluelighter
hey i smoked about 90 mg of dpt an hour or whatever ago, would it be a waste to go on the ride again? or would i get in as deep, i fucked up vaporizing it first time i didn't let the blub get real full so i had like 20 real small hits this time i wanna do it right

well going by Erowid figures, 90mg would be a large dose. You probably don't want to risk overdose by smoking anymore until 2-4 hours have lapsed

DPT Dosages - Smoked Freebase Oil
Threshold 10 mg
Common 20 - 50 mg
Strong 50 - 100 mg

Onset : immediate
Duration : 30 - 60 minutes
Normal After Effects : 2 - 4 hours

Aus DD => Psychedelic Drugs.

You might get better answers there.

:)

you'll be fine redosing once you're back to baseline.

I often redose small amounts of simple tryptamines frequently over an hour or two to work into an ayahuasca-type state...it is very useful...I think more useful than just the single rocket ride you get from blasting off once.

Yeah, I've redosed on a variety of simpler tryptamines soon after the experience, There was a reduction in effect, but if i waited a few hours after baseline, there wasn't much of a tolerance that I could feel.

(Also, posting the same question all over the place is frowned on. Its mildly humourous that the one you posted in BDD had reduced content and wrecked grammar; but still, that tends to frequently get ALL your threads closed and then no answer at all. You've posted at least 3 threads about this. Its a little obnoxious for the people that clean up after you.)

Last edited:
samadhi_smiles said:
I often redose small amounts of simple tryptamines frequently over an hour or two to work into an ayahuasca-type state...it is very useful...I think more useful than just the single rocket ride you get from blasting off once.

agreed

Um, don't double post. You have this thread already open here.

Status
Not open for further replies.