• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DPPy (beta oxy analog) - whats the deal? Stimulant or Dissociative?

izo

Bluelighter
hi,

anybody got some first hand information about this stuff? i forgot the name under which it was sold. its basically:

1,2-diphenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)ethanone

Tetrahedron Letters, 29, p. 4365, 1988 DOI: 10.1016/S0040-4039(00)80496-7

It is touted to be some kind of a-php analog, so a stimulant of the pyrrolidine ketone class. but reviews seem kinda mixed. seems that this stuff is a mixture of a a-php and diphenidine like compound. no conclusive reports found yet. the saturated analog, a-PCYP,
seems to be more like a-php but i doubt the statement that its twice as strong. more like a solid a-php replacement. but what to make out of 1,2-diphenyl-2-pyrrolidin-1-ylethanone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Α-PCYP

any first hand reports?

Last edited:
This molecule looks interesting. I always loved doing stimulants with dissociatives and both in one drug sounds like fun. Sorry I can't contribute more to the topic at the moment.

I always loved doing stimulants with dissociatives

i did it once with ketamine and some speed along with some bong hits. it was nice and sociable. but nowadays i cannot take dissos anymore and before they were to stimulating to add an amphetamergic stimulant to it. so i had other combinations that were rather blissfull. but nowadays i cannot stand a dissocoative in full dose. from 5-8mg o-pce on im out, more is nothing my brain could handle. i need around 30-40mg of o-pce for full dissociation. this is not possible anymore, thanks to this german government full of child molesters. culture, my ass on the big screen. go ask Romy Schneider.

i did it once with ketamine and some speed along with some bong hits. it was nice and sociable
The interesting thing is that dissociatives smoothen stimulants out, no more jitteryness and less tolerance development but primary reason for to add a stim was that with some of the research dissos I became increasingly passive with no motivation at all in my mind but comfortably dissociatied, leading to just staring into the blank for extended amounts of time (this first happened with something I bought as O-PCE, O-PCM/DCK is more stimulating but I'm not sure whether I always got the correct chem) and stims counter that aspect. I was using low dosages like <10mg meth + my usual DCK dose.

Would you mind to elaborate the change in dissociative effects you got? I too felt that the effects change over time but the only agent with which this was easily graspable was DXM which nowadays induces psychotic symptoms (hearing voices) while the arylcyclohexylamines don't. Somehow it'd be a relief not being able to use dissociatives anymoire, by side effects not external law enforcement bullshit - know that Germany banned ACH dissociatives which never ever killed a single person, quite sad to see the world going that way after the war on drugs has been officially declared as a catastrophical failure and the country of origin, the USA, starting to decriminalize/legalize stuff like MJ.

what can i say. the rc grey market is anyway than far away from perfect. a legislation with full intent to do the right thing is far away from something realistic. but this utopic thinking leads to nothing, idiots rule the world, its not only the usual psychiatric ward psychiatrists, its everyone enabling this fucked up system of regulation and distribution. idiots have to profit from the suffering created by the system that is coltrolled by narrow minded dimwits that cannot stand that some good persons have more from life than theyselve. so instead of changing their modus operandi they stand in the way of every human being that is interested in evolution and the only persons that clap their hands are some demented idiots on tilidine or other narcotics. to dumb to notice that their narrow minded existence provided by the state is nothing more than a pathetic way of life revolving around sex on meth, gbl and benzos. having better drugs than some others and the luxus of getting their opioid of choice when they want it. cocaine is somewhat irrelevant and thats about it. noone of these little people (be it the typical conservative politician or the average citizen on drugs that never had ever any interest on real social utopia inducing drugs like mescaline because they cannot ovecome their social fears. so all in all everything goes down the drain over here without anybody really noticing what they loose. lets say its the grand central of child molesting peeping tom society with clear intentions of snuff enjoyment that cannot change anything for the better. right now cannabis decriminalization for 20g or less is on the debate but this will clearly not change anything as long as any other drug is still distributed by the state with the intention that good people have to suffer and the annoying rest has to get what they want. and only this. the root of all evil is this centuries old machine that allows people to forget what their concerns are and what is irrelevant to their duties or their personal life. germany as a state is the root of all evil.

to answer your question: dissociate consume did not change itself. i got molested on drugs the third time and thats what made me not able to enjoy any dissociative ever again. i tried it with o-pce so far (no recreational consumption possible). i will try 3ho-pce and perhaps some more potent ach like 3meo-pce but i think my brain cannot stand any real dissociastive state anymore. maybe 3ho-pcp but this stuff is crap tbh. so im out and have to see with what i can spend the rest of my life with by having fun, certainly not a woman.

Last edited:
anybody got some first hand information about this stuff? i forgot the name under which it was sold. its basically:

1,2-diphenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)ethanone

It was sold as "Alpha-D2PV", even though it obviously doesn't have a "valerophenone" structure. You should be able to find some reports on reddit and the like under that name

Yea, that was the name. What I did read about it wasn’t that great…