View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DPH (Diphenhydramine)

ar.izona

Bluelighter
Hello im thinking of taking diphenhydramine (for the 3rd time) last time i just felt very heavy, but it was literally 10 seconds long. i took 150 mgs that time.. this time i wants to take around 250. any tips or experiences to share? also what dose should i take if i just wanna feel really heavy and VERY mild hallucinations? im 115 pounds and im about 5'6''

I will never use compounds like this again. All that can be achieved is a strange sort of restlessness in which I am tired but I feel the need to move myle gs constantly. I would either feel barely anything or be full blown seeing shit in the shadows, hearing people whisper my name in the hallway ect. Not fun.

Don't take more than 200 mg. The trip you get from this sucks. Save your money and buy DXM. Seriously. Diphenhydramine is good for low dose use for sleep and opiate potentiation and great for allergies. Don't trip on it.You feel like shit.

Don't take more than 200 mg. The trip you get from this sucks. Save your money and buy DXM. Seriously. Diphenhydramine is good for low dose use for sleep and opiate potentiation and great for allergies. Don't trip on it.You feel like shit.
Yep crazy restless leg syndrome, staight up manic thinking, super irrstable and sensative to light/sounds. It really is worse than dxm. At least in that I didn't feel crazy. The stuff you see with dph is fucking stuoid like pencils that aren't there or spiders n shit at least dxm warps stuff and is funny. Nothing positive came out of DPH for me in high doses.

Diphenhydramine doesn't really get you high, it causes delirium, which in itself is pretty serious.
Don't start fucking with DPH because it will fuck you up back twice as hard.

I'm addicted to taking doses between 200 and 400mg. I think it's damaged my brain over the years. Just my 2 cents.:|

ShadeOfDeepPurple, like my name? Just start backing off by the half life and math,for starters, you'll come back farther than you think. Think benzodiazepines also. Also eat better and fat fish oils and neurotropics.

I'm going to say what everyone else who has tried it has said already even though you probably won't listen to me. Don't do it. Diphenhydramine is the worst. Ive tried it a couple times and all that happens is minor hallucinations, fear, and a feeling of impending doom. If you're going to do it anyway I would say 250-300mg is a good dose for someone your weight to trip.

I know I'm a little late replying to this post, new to the community lol. I definitely wanted to drop in my two cents though, in high school I got arrested for smoking weed and like many young unintelligent adolescents i looked for another drug to sublimate my addiction and this lead me to pills, more specifically dph. They do not get you "high" the best description of this drugs effects are what another poster said, delirium. I got up to the point where I would take 700-900mg a day. It's horrible for your liver and your kidneys and then you start to become dependent on them... 400mgs is not that bad, but trust me it's not worth it. Stop while you can

DPH... took a shit ton while in a treatment center thinking I'd get high. Was much younger and had done little to no research. Was HORRIBLE. I agree with many posters above... just say no ;)