• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DP/DR following DMT session...any help out there?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
Last night my girlfriend and i had a particularly heavy DMT (IM'd) session.
That was about 12 hours ago and she is experiencing some symptoms which are identical to what we saw on-line as depersonalization and derealization.
Has anyone out there experienced this after psychedelics...DMT in particular...and does anyone have any advice which might help her?

That was about 12 hours ago

Says it all right there - it's only been 12 hours, don't worry man :) DMT is a very intense experience, I can only imagine it has the potential to be even more intense IM/IV and it's not that unusual for a powerful trip to shake your world up for a while.

It'll certainly speed things up and help out a lot if you ensure she's clean until she's feeling better though - it doesn't require that drug that brought on such symptoms to make them worse or continue their existence, other drugs like weed/cannabinoids, stimulants/empathogens, other psychedelics etc can keep them there or bring them out more.

If she's still feeling rough in a week or so's time then it might be worth looking at better methods to relieve the symptoms but it seems the main thing here is it's just too soon after the particular session that's caused it so you should see it clearing up pretty quickly - take care of her and keep her clean for the next few days and she should be right as rain :)

I had a very heavy IM 5-MeO-DMT session recently and could feel the after-effects for at least 2 days and still feel changed! Lucky me, the after-effects are glowing but I imagine they could just as easily have been DP / DR. :)

thanks fellas, she's feeling better already.
It scared the living shit out of both of though.
i mixed this latest batch 50% stronger and even after taking the strength into account for our doses, i think the higher concentration whacked us harder anyway...if that makes any sense.
Gonna be a little more respectful of the awesome raw power of this drug!

This is either exactly what your looking for, or something way off and unfatterng to me.

But just in case, you can aways try sitting between 2 screens for example. A pc, and television. Angle the monitor at a diagnol to the tv and put on similarish and or strongly contrasting things.

Another is find a comfortable body language with your hands, zone off at it, then look down at your nose, then back. Then get up and look at the hands in the mirror.
This should help with fake flat feelings. Sorry if I'm wrong. I dothat sometimes lol.

how's your gf doing mate?

She seems to be back, however after a month of everyday high dose IM DMT...i'm still a bit jangled.
You know how psychs make the familiar unfamiliar? Well, now i'm finding that after such a long time doing them w/o a break, what was familiar straight is now unfamiliar...like being sober is actually tripping....fucking weird.

it's been a "trippy" month...

Lets hope it wasn't an ego death...Good luck to the girlfriend phuck.