Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOx - Inexperienced - This One is Funny

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
this trip was i bealeve my 8th or nineth time to take blotter unknown dox compound - date summer 07

it all starts again over at my friends apartment, i went over there after work like always. there was a few ppl aready over there my friend though was in his room trying to relax cause he had been tripping for 3 days im not for sure, u could tell he was tripped out. anyway i took 2 hits just as i had done preveously just chilled and wated for them to kick in - smoked and watched a movie.

now his roommate also had dropped but he had mabey 6 or 7 hits and it was his second time too -now mind you this guy was older and bigger than me , also he was big into dope, he never slept, always hustling ,always on,(real hardcore) and his girl friend was a total snob always runnin her mouth. so after a min i call up my friend from school who was interested in tripping somday and figured this would be an excellant way to see real ppl tripping - like i was gonna tell him in real time wut it was like and hang out so he could get more of an understanding about how it effect ppl-and he had a car-i needed to go get cigs
lol

ok so he gets there and thers 5 of us chillen smokenen some dank dro, we'er all haven a good ol time but that dude that took 6 hits starts getting weird. like he was always pissy cause of the dope but now he was so giggly and started sliding all around in his chair like i lil kid. were all tripping sept my friend with the car whos prolly highest on weed hed ever been in his life-and wen he gets high he gets hyper as hell like hell say the dumest things and then fall over from lafing so hard its great and contagious too.

so we start heiring all this ruckess from the naybers upstairs and my friend says "sounds like a heard of pink elefants on the stairs" and for sum reason it was the funniest thing i had ever herd - the room just erups with lafter- but dope dude looks all cofused and obveiously upset , he gets up and mumnles to himself "pink elefants?" "pink elefants!!! wtf - and we are like ''dude its ok hes just high'' ," your ok its ok man everythings fine bro" he looks at my friend and my dumbass friend who has no idea how intence tripping is ; looks at this guy and says somthing like "pink elefants" and starts laffing - "im like dude chill out ur scaring him " just then the dope dude runs into the other room and hides under the covers his gf gets up and runs after him. she said he was in there hugging his roomate saying "wtf pink elephants??? hes like make em go just go away - so his gf is like "u gotta go" pointing at myfriend as he gets all defencive like i was just plying around god hes like fine f... all yall and leaves - meanwile i dont wanna stay beacause the mood is all messed up but i know its not smart to go anywhere while im tripped out - i walk outside my friend is in his car so i wave him over - im like good job why u gotta get us kicked out - hes like "shit my bad all i said was pink elephants" im like "i know but u have no idea how intence this shit is man , sure me and u thought that was funny as hell, but that guy in there is on 6 hits yo he must have caught a bad vibe off of you" "plus wut now man ? i cant go home ???

so we end up standing around on his frount porch for like 2 hours hes high im tripped out laffing and beeing sarcastic at everything makeing fun of everything - im like damn this shit is heavy . just then this black dude with a fro walks up to us- hes like "sup crazyhairdude wut yall doing out here" " we got kicked out for trippen everyone out " , "well actually he got us kicked out , but i came too didnt wana leave him hanging" pointing at my friend. the black dude i had known for a min he is the chillest gangster iv eva met but at the same time hes one of the most hardcore like hed rob ppl shoot at ppl and sell drugs like it was going out of style none of my bussness anyway i thought he was ok -"hes like is yo friend awake yet " i say "naw man hes still up from tripping the night before" hes like "well damn, i just came over to see when the hell i get back to normal, iv dun took two exos and to hits - the exos dun wore off already but dang im still tripping and im tired yo"

suddenly i get this uneasy feelling that mabey i shouldnt have taken this stuff sence no-one iv run into has takin it and come down yet- so im like ''im on it too i heard it was 30 hour trip man sry" hes like "mann i knew i shoulda stayed away from yall white ppl drugs , how can yall be doing this stuff - i dun did all my yay and didnt even feel a thing off it" he just stands there like us like wut now - my friend is like lets go drive - black dude is like shit yall mind if i come i dont wanna be here or sumthing- yea just make sure we aint riding dirty last thing we need is to get locked up tripping- he gave us newports witch were the best cigs iv ever tasted at that moment

so its now me and black guy tripped out in the back seat of my high as hell friend driving - we got a full tank of gas and no were to be feels like this trip is getting more and more intence as we drive - everything is funny as hell - we drive all over town at 3 am we drive past a church sign that says " if you have jesus in your heart, tell your face" im like "tell your face? wtf its stange to be around this black dude as we had never hung out before but its like we were on the same page - we drove around and saw a giant water fountan in a parking lot - i was like dude is this real?? aparently a water main had broke , forcing water 30+ feet into the air - it was just so randum

we drove into it , it was so loud it gave me the impresstion it was only raining on us cause i could see the rest of the parkinglot was dry. after that he drops us off back at the appartment still laffing at the nights events

me and black dude went back to his place and watched the rst of sume movie and smoked a blunt - but i left soon after that as the sun was cumming up and his kids were waking up - yea he had a kid i know - i went back downstairs to where i had started -as i walked in i notice clothes everywhere and dope dude and his gf are i guss messing around in the futon - i almost turn around and go but hes like were the hell u been all night? im like idk we drove.

he half gets up and starts talking about how cosmic gateways are real blablabla im thinking is he relly talking to me wile f...ing his gf wtf it like hes totaly comfortable -hes like ur friend is gone right that satan kid - yeayea hes gone ----- more talking about stuff i cant even remember...

finally i leave to go to my gfs house and have a great day that was a funny ass trip random as hell the wole time 8o

substancecode_dox
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_unknown
explevel_inexperienced
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i read this story somewhere else i thought a few days ago. very funny :D

How many times do you need to take a compound before you are considered "experienced"