• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOTFM-DragonFLY

I just shot up the 200µg dose. I have one of my friends to watch me; she will be taking 75mg intrvaginal 2C-C (she likes to trip hard and has plenty of experience with 2Cs at heroic doses).

I just shot up the 200µg dose. I have one of my friends to watch me; she will be taking 75mg intrvaginal 2C-C (she likes to trip hard and has plenty of experience with 2Cs at heroic doses).

nice friend=D

tell us about how your DOTFM d-fly trip turns out. Btw, why IV? Have you tried this several times?

I'm still tripping herd. I haven't even started to come down. This feels similar to an equivalent dose in LSD. I'm glad I didn't shoot 1mg...

Is this BromoDragonFLY with the bromine switched with several fluorine atoms?

This sounds dangerous. BromoDragonFLY already lasts days. This substitution usually extends the duration vs the bromine version. I doubt you actually have DOTFM-DragonFLY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromodragonfly

You are correct as to what it is. I made it myself with the help of my chemist friend, so it's definitely legit. I am definatley coming down right now, but definatly still tripping hard.

First time I've ever seen the one commonly misspelled word spelled 3 different ways in the one line...lol

You are correct as to what it is. I made it myself with the help of my chemist friend, so it's definitely legit. I am definatley coming down right now, but definatly still tripping hard.

:| You dont say

So what was the synthesis strategy? (You have my permission to talk about how it was done)

Honestly the FLY version would be more of an awesome idea to make than the DOXDragonFLY..