• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOTFM (2mg) - New Experience

Yes, I tried DOPR and it was the one with the longest alkyl chain in 4-alkyl-2,5-dimetoxyamphetamines. Collecting memories from trips with 2C-D vs. DOM, 2C-E vs. DOET, and 2C-P vs. DOPR, I came to a conclusion that the longer the chain was, the more difference was between the phenethylamine and the amphetamine analog (not essentially in some concrete aspect). I'm not fond of long-lasting psychedelics but I can take it if this isn't heavy on body once in a while. DOPR isn't only long-acting but also heavy on body. So definitely it wasn't one of favorites despite strong psychedelic effects. And the other thing is everyone should know what to expect and when after taking anything because otherwise I think waiting until something happens being unsure when it's going to happen can only make you anxious. And with DOPR it doesn't mean anything good.

I have found a way around the long duration compounds, somehow 15-30mg mirtazapine fully cancels any trip. All the other things people try to take like seroquel didn’t really work good for psychedelics (seroquel does work to cancel stimulants tho. It seems to be able to cancel DOC and everything else at just 15mg. Great to have in the stash 😎😎

I've always thought that mirtazapine should work wonders that way. After all, it's a strong 5-HT2A antagonist! I just assumed that it didn't work as well in practice as in theory, because no one ever mentions it.

Yes, I tried DOPR and it was the one with the longest alkyl chain in 4-alkyl-2,5-dimetoxyamphetamines. Collecting memories from trips with 2C-D vs. DOM, 2C-E vs. DOET, and 2C-P vs. DOPR, I came to a conclusion that the longer the chain was, the more difference was between the phenethylamine and the amphetamine analog (not essentially in some concrete aspect). I'm not fond of long-lasting psychedelics but I can take it if this isn't heavy on body once in a while. DOPR isn't only long-acting but also heavy on body. So definitely it wasn't one of favorites despite strong psychedelic effects. And the other thing is everyone should know what to expect and when after taking anything because otherwise I think waiting until something happens being unsure when it's going to happen can only make you anxious. And with DOPR it doesn't mean anything good.
This is interesting. While my one experience with DOPR was a full one, I remember it being gentle on my body. I was pretty neutral on the drug as a whole, but fortunately I had no issues with bodyload. Stories about that are one of the reasons I've steered clear of DOB.

I also had a very nice time on DOPr, it had a strong body presence but it felt amazing, almost like an empathogen. It was extremely pleasurable. I was getting tons of nystagmus and some unique effects that I usually only get from empathogens (MDMA, MDA and AMT mostly), namely an effect where it seems like my inner ear opens up and I hear a sound identical to the sound when you yawn. Which is a strange effect but it's accompanied by pleasure. It actually felt a lot more euphoric physically than any of the other DOXs I've tried, and indeed, more than most drugs. There was nothing negative about the feeling at all.