• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dosing.

Kezia_X

Bluelighter
So my weight is 148 pounds and I am 5'10. I got my test kit and I have MDMA from all 5 test kits they all said it was MDMA. I am going to a rave this weekend and I should be there for about 6 hours. What would be the proper dose and redosing to keep me up for about 5 hours at a good level? I don't want to be in the corner freaking out. I was thinking starting at 150mg and then 100mg about an hour and a half later? Any ideas or a better idea?
If you could also explain what to do so I could help my friends out because they all turn to me for this sort of shit. (So I turned to you guys)

I say 120mg plus 60-80mg. I think 1.5mg/kg of body weight is the standard rule.

Sounds about right man. You could probably wait two hours with redosing or maybe even a bit more. At parties I usually took around 100mg initially and had the rest of my MDMA in a folded bit of paper and just licked my pinky and dabbing it in there, taking little boosts every 30 minutes or so until I hit a point where I was high enough.

I'd say go with 120mg for your first time, but 150mg should be manageable. Most of my friends are quite satisfied, myself included, with 120mg and we've been doing it for a couple years now (we all weigh around 160-165lb). The exceptions are my other friends that abuse MDMA and my one 220lb friend who needs at least 150mg to get going because of his size. As for re-dosing you should re-dose with about half your initial dose about 1.5 hours after your initial dose. If you take 150mg take 75~mg 1.5 hours later. It should extend the duration by about an hour or so with little effect on the intensity.

Drink around 250-500mL of water per hour spread out through the hour (or preferably sports drink like Gatorade if you have access to it) . Make sure to drink water but not too much water as water intoxication may occur. Also, if you forget to drink water do not guzzle a whole water bottle when you remember. If you're starting to feel really hot just take a little break from the dancing and cool off for a bit. Also, take some anti-oxidants. There's a mega thread on it on these forums. It's not required but it's recommended as it could be the difference between feeling amazing the day after and feeling like complete shit.

I'd say go with 120mg for your first time, but 150mg should be manageable. Most of my friends are quite satisfied, myself included, with 120mg and we've been doing it for a couple years now (we all weigh around 160-165lb). The exceptions are my other friends that abuse MDMA and my one 220lb friend who needs at least 150mg to get going because of his size. As for re-dosing you should re-dose with about half your initial dose about 1.5 hours after your initial dose. If you take 150mg take 75~mg 1.5 hours later. It should extend the duration by about an hour or so with little effect on the intensity.

Drink around 250-500mL of water per hour spread out through the hour (or preferably sports drink like Gatorade if you have access to it) . Make sure to drink water but not too much water as water intoxication may occur. Also, if you forget to drink water do not guzzle a whole water bottle when you remember. If you're starting to feel really hot just take a little break from the dancing and cool off for a bit. Also, take some anti-oxidants. There's a mega thread on it on these forums. It's not required but it's recommended as it could be the difference between feeling amazing the day after and feeling like complete shit.
Yes, I have rolled before. I am the water guy of the group, I am always making sure people are drinking water and spacing it out. Last rave I went to I went 100 mg and redoesed with a 100 mg 2 hours later. I was rolling hard and I loved it. I just want to be safe and never lose the "Magic". So how would you calculate it to body weight because all my friends are asking me too. :D

If you want to calculate figure out 1.5mg/kg to start off, then 0.5mg/kg at +90-120 minutes.

So broken down:
1. Divide weight in pounds by 2.2 to get weight in kilogram.
2. Multiple this number by 1.5 for initial dose.
3. Multiple #1 by 0.5 for booster dose.

So for you (148 pounds), it'd be 148/2.2=67.3 kg
Initial dose: 67.3*1.5=101mg
Booster: 67.3*0.5=34mg

A re-dose anytime 1.5 hours - 3 hours post initial drop has worked fine for for me.

For me, I am 170 lbs and when I took 100 mgs of pure MDMA it was still great. I could see myself doing 120 mgs or so though. For you I would say 100 - 120 mgs sounds like it would be good. I would skip the redose to avoid a hangover but if you do ya maybe just half the original dose a few hours later.