• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing information for plugging klonopin

The oral bioavailability of Clonazepam (Klonopin; Rivotril) is approximately 90%. Finding clear information regarding the rectal bioavailability of Clonazepam is pretty difficult unfortunately. I am taking a completely wild guess in saying that I expect the rectal bioavailability to be pretty close to the oral bioavailability, which itself is actually pretty high. I wouldn't expect a large difference in potency of dose mg for mg, but you'll have to find out for yourself. It could at most be 10% higher than the oral route, so, go by that.

However, the rectal route of administration often brings with it a slightly different feeling than the other routes, but I think all of the different ROA's have their own character. The faster onset and quicker peak of effects could lead you to interpret this as a dose being stronger than it truly is, if that makes sense.

Thank for the reply it makes a lot of sense I didn't know the bio availability was so high I guess it's pointless to plug it I was just hoping it would be stronger since I only have 1mg I guess I'll just hang onto it until I get more

^It very well could be stronger though, taking into account some of the things I posted.

Hmmm... never really considered trying this, always thought it was a questionable idea.. I have a prescription for kpin, and I have always just chewed them between my front teeth so they don't get stuck in my back teeth, then swallowed the chewed up pieces.. or parachute them and they work great! But knowing it isn't water soluble made me wonder... if I just plugged it, with some water would this work? Or is it better to use some kind of liquid it is soluble in?? I am very curious about this now!