• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing Guideline (Oxycodone)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Will someone with a little more experience then me help guide me and this thread with dosing guidelines for Oxy. For harm reduction include recreational dosages and analgesics separately. IE

Pain: 5-15mg every 4 to 6

Recreational

Light: 2.5 to 5mg
Common: 5 to 10mg
Strong: 10mg plus

Also when someone would have to worry about crossing a threshold into fatal dosages..

I seem to underestimate on err of caution in my own use, and it isn’t as satisfying as it once use to be. Granted, I know this substance is addictive on a habitual basis, so I would understand one would want to quit playing with it in general but I’ve taken my chances and would like a definitive answer for both from others that would know better.

I’ve been taking for 2 months now at about 5mg dosages twice a day. No serious complications but would like to finish what I gathered without the worry of OD or fatal respiratory depression.

For recreation 20mg is generally a nodding-level dose for someone without tolerance so that should be the max for an opioid naive individual.

I did personally take 40mg first time and get absolutely blasted but I don't recommend this because it's terrible HR. I also had a tolerance to other opioids at the time.