• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dosing difference from a perc 30mg to raw heroin?

ShortnWide

Greenlighter
Just as the title says I want to know the ballpark thinking on the weight needed of raw heroin to match to a 30mg perc? No one is going to start heroin, I want to know if there is some kind for equation or?

example: with raw coke, one ounce can be cut by 20% and it become one ounce USA raw quality. So how much raw opiate/heroin in a perc 30mg theoretically?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The questions, answers and all discussion from ShortnWide is for entertainment purposes only and are 100% fiction.

That's a meaningless question since every batch of "raw" are a different potency (shit, even 2 different stamps in a bundle could be different if it wasn't mixed well). All you can do is be exceedingly careful. Start low and work your way up. You can always take more (heroin is better on redosing than oxy) but you can never take less.

They don't compare.... Oxycodone activated the Kappa opiate region quite selectively minorly activating the Mu receptor through a small percent converting to oxymorphone. This leads to a more awake level of pain relief.

Heroin is like super morphine that gets into the system faster, but it's quite similar. It activates the Mu region and not much the Kappa. This leads to a more sleepy level of pain relief

^ hmm o_O well it depends on route of administration, according to this http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/564885-Opioid-Conversion-Chart H is about 3 times as strong as oxycodone, intravenously. And oxycodone is said to be a ⅓ stronger than.H, when they're both.swallowed..

- Hopeless Soul
no it does not matter what ROA... Oxycodone is oxycodone and will act like such while heroin is diacetylmorphine and will act as diacetylmorphine. As I explained they work in different sub regions of the same opiate region. Don't come in out of nowhere with a BS post (not real evidence) and call me wrong based on the link that's completely unrelated to the pharmacology as I was explaining.

These stupid, clueless, and harmful posts discrediting others in hopes to get noticed just pisses me off. Especially after taking ten to twenty minutes each post swipe typing on my phone being my ONLY net access where on response many clueless people type in a fraction of the response saying saying I'm wrong when they obviously can't even understand what I'm pointing out let alone how to use a keyboard and actually type a worthwhile post vs. half assed BS

/endrant

Where in my post did I say you were wrong? I didn't.. but now I will, roa definitely affects bioavailability and has to be taken into account when doing an opioid conversion. No one said oxy and h are the same chemicals and nobody is arguing the pharmacology of either one. The op asked for the oxy to h conversion, which the link provides..

- Hopeless Soul