• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing 4f-mph

nolys

Bluelight Crew
I ordered 500mg and havnt got mg scales...
What's the best way to dose? Does it dissolve in water or will I need pg?

Hi nolys
i hope you don't mind me asking (new to the site) what effects does mph have ( if we are aloud to talk about it)

It has a slight mood lifting effect and removes all tiredness, you could stay awake for days without needing to sleep, it also makes you more focused and willing to not be a lazy cunt. Not the best stim ever but not bad either

if you get your order before me and find out the answer to your question, don't forget to post back whether its soluble in water and appropriate IV doses if thats your game or what your hinting at. Knowing a safe iv dose would be great but I cant find info anywhere, I will post back what I find out tuesday latest.

I'm not a big fan of stims, mostly because I spend my days studying psychedelics.
Those feelings aside, I just took 22.5mgs of F4-MPH a couple hours ago to test the waterr - pretty boring by itself at this 20-25mg level. Rectal sounds awful!

I couldn't eyeball the difference between a 10mg and a 30mg clump of this. Could be humidity, but safe to work your way up on a milligram scale you damn hippies!!! That was a REAALLY nice pen!!!