• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosed unknowingly with psych substance at party - what was it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisceralChems

Bluelighter
Hello All,

I have a friend who was at a party, and was given a small brown (maybe brown-red) barrel shaped pill under the pretext it was ecstasy; however, it turned out to be the most insanely powerful (and very unpleasant) experience of his and his gf's life!! Both of them have few to moderate experiences with a variety of experiences, and this was so much stronger than either had ever come close to. It lasted a full two days, and had a long period of severe stomach cramping and pain, and with lots of anxiety and fear!

Was this likely a highly dosed pill of LSD? Or could it have been some other psychedelic?? Thank you!

P.S. They had already taken ecstasy earlier in the night, so perhaps that affected the effect?

It likely wasn't LSD, I doubt anyone who can obtain crystals would go around passing them off as ecstasy at parties. From what you've described it could be a number of things, most likely a research chemical that was improperly dosed. In the future, avoid taking random drugs before having them tested with a reagent (or two!) to at least verify the identity of the drug.

Yes, in hindsight... but they thought they were at a close nit party of caring people...guess not...regardless, solid advice! That is typically the procedure, as fake E is so rampant, and avoided several bogus batches, and definitely cemented the procedure for any future experiences.

Strange indeed. The guy didn't charge anything, and looking back at it, it seemed like a real life experience with the mad hatter that just keep replaying in slow motion. The type of people at this party definitely could/would have access to some of the rare and pure, but who knows I guess. It reportedly had a strong body tingling then numbing feeling initially, followed by intense visuals, giggles, then extreme pain and panic.

It likely wasn't LSD, I doubt anyone who can obtain crystals would go around passing them off as ecstasy at parties. From what you've described it could be a number of things, most likely a research chemical that was improperly dosed. In the future, avoid taking random drugs before having them tested with a reagent (or two!) to at least verify the identity of the drug.

^THIS. i highly doubt it was LSD as well. i've never heard of anyone capping up crystal and passing out at parties. this has RC written all over it. most likely DOI or DOB due to the duration, cramping, pain and anxiety.

Severe body tingling-numbing, ~48h duration...sounds like a hefty dose of bk-2C-B. However extreme GI distress and overwhelming panic is not something typical of this chemical at all IME.
Most definitely not LSD though!

As the words of most moderators would say, all we can do is speculate about what it could have been but there is zero ways of knowing what it was; and these threads are not allowed.

I'm not innocent for it, but don't take pills from people without knowing g (testing) what it is first

For the record, it wasn't encapsulated, it was a small barrel shaped pressed pill (like a fat tick-tack). Anyways, your right, way too much speculation, forgot about all those RC out there...

I am going to go research DOI and DOB though now...

Last edited:
Yeah, he has done it on a couple of my posts so far. Oh well. Although maybe not, I have actually met people with that philosophy. Hell, one even offered to test something where tests specifically came back uncertain....

BTW, moderate doses of highly pure 2C-B have been taken before, and experiences were very different.

Last edited:
As the words of most moderators would say, all we can do is speculate about what it could have been but there is zero ways of knowing what it was; and these threads are not allowed.

This.

I'm pre-emptively closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.