• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dose to plug(rectal) pute mdma powder

dallasboycows

Greenlighter
What would be a good dose. Have done x many many times but this is the first time in 10 years. Want to plug it. Was thinking either 100mg or 110 or 120?

120 lb male. Thanks for the advice in advance.

What would be a good dose. Have done x many many times but this is the first time in 10 years. Want to plug it. Was thinking either 100mg or 110 or 120?

120 lb male. Thanks for the advice in advance.

I would break it up into two doses 80 then 40 an hour later. 80 hits pretty damn hard and fast plugged. I think its better orally but if you have a small amount you might get more milage plugged.

Further to the OP's question, what would be the best way to uhh "administer" the MDMA if you're plugging it? I'd think shoving a gel cap up your ass won't be that great, given there's probably not really enough moisture in there to dissolve the cap and its contents very easily...but anything else I can think of would likely break apart while you try to get it in. I know you can dissolve the MDMA in water and use a small syringe to squirt it in, but that's not ideal if you're heading out lol

^^
Good advice. I use this ROA for mdma to avoid nausea. I suggest you use an initial dose of 80 to 100 mg and top up an hour later with 40 mg.
If you don't have a syringe, try using a "lube shooter". You can get these from adult sites.
A lube shooter holds about 4 cc of liquid.
Measure out a little water into a glass. Tip the weighed off amount of mdma into the water.
Suck up the solution into your lube shooter and then insert in your bottom (as deep as possible)
Suppose you decide to take 120 mg for one roll.
Put the 120 mg into the glass. Measure 3 lube shooters of water into the glass.
Allow the drug to dissolve.
Squirt two lube shooters up your bum to get 80 grams and
squirt the remains (also 4 cc) to get your booster dose of 40 mg later on.

I once plugged a pill at a rave when I was 15... They gave it to me for free if I would plug it. I went into the bathroom and after plugging I realized I had to go number 2. So I wasted a pill.. don't think I'll try that again! haha.