• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

dose orally AB-PINACA

Doclad

Bluelighter
HI! 8)

I took a while looking for the oral dose of AB-Pinaca without any success.

Someone can give me some information?

It is smoked 2mg to 10mg, I suspect that the oral dose must be equal or higher. Each cannabinoid is different.

Thank you

I've always found it variable similar to weed. Sometimes your blown away by lower doses and sometimes higher doses aren't exactly what you expected. I wouldn't dose more than ten mgs though. If I were you I'd just try two mgs at a time every hourish until you feel it.

How are you taking it exactly, orally? Because some of these more lipophilic cannabinoids don't work if you just swallow it, and must be dissolved in for example olive oil. However AB-PINACA is a little more on the polar side than some of the JWHs.... maybe propylene glycol or pure alcohol, something like that would be a more suitable solvent. Ethanol can contain 10 mg/ml so it should work.
Such a carrier can make results more consistent but in my experience, even then it can be hit or miss. My experience is with other cannabinoids - I quit around the time AB-FUBINACA started making rounds.

Yes usually the oral dosage is expected to be higher, unless there is some exceptional reason why smoking it destroys much more than you lose from oral ingestion.

So dissolve (experiment with oil - which you may need to warm up a little, or propylene glycol / PEG etc, until you find something that dissolves it), then titrate your dosage carefully by always taking it under the same circumstances. More or less same amount of stomach content, etc.

Noids are discussed in CD forum nowadays.

Hi.

Thanks for answering.

I still have not tried ab-Pinaca orally. My intention is to mix a little ab-Pinaca with 100% ethanol (pharmaceutical grade) and prepare a solution of 10 mg / ml.
I have no tolerance to cannabinoids, THC even. If behaves like the THC must assume that need 4 or 5 times the dose for oral solution. If the light dose is 2mg Pinaca AB-smoking, I guess a good starting point for ingestion of 10 mg be? What experiences you have with this dose?

I received error 100g AB-Pinaca of OBF, so in principle I have no problem to test so many times, I just need tips to avoid being eaten by an overdose.

I also am-2201 and AB-fubinaca, but oral doses of these compounds appear to be clearer than with AB-Pinaca.

I have this table for different cannabinoids That I have, I Have Been collecting information on the internet. With deuces are theoretically Pure compounds and 0 tolerance. If You have any observations to bring to the table you do me a big favor. AM-2201 needs a lot of heat to vaporize, for esta reason can not vaporize With an E-CIG.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Vaporized: 3mg-15mg (E-CIG) Oral: 10mg-50mg (Dis-fat or ethanol.)

AB-Pinaca
Vaporized: 2mg-8mg (E-CIG) Oral: 8mg-24mg (Dis ....)

AB-FUBINACA
Vaporized: 500ug-4mg (E-CIG) Oral: 500ug-4mg (Dis ....)

AM-2201
Smoked: 250ug- 2mg (CHANGA) Oral: 2mg-10mg (Dis ....)

Thanks again

(Sorry my English, it is the translator of Google).

Last edited:
I'm moving this from PD to CD, which is the appropriate forum for it. You should get more answers there anyway.

i took it orally all the time. it was dissoved in e-vape juice. i don't remember the concentration of the juice but i would just do one or two drops and be ripped in 40 minutes.

i would make a volumetric solution for oral dosing.

i took it orally all the time. it was dissoved in e-vape juice. i don't remember the concentration of the juice but i would just do one or two drops and be ripped in 40 minutes.

i would make a volumetric solution for oral dosing.

I can also mix it with e-liquid. You recommend me PG or VG? As disuleve? heat needed?

I can also mix it with e-liquid. You recommend me PG or VG? As disuleve? heat needed?

i think it was PG i had, came pre made. alcohol ethyl would probably be better for if you intend to do only oral dosing

Does it works well using butter?? is it the alcohol or lipid better?? Im making cookis. Thinking using about 3mg to start and to see if increasing the dosage is needed.
Also, im gonna mix ab-fubinaca with ab-pinaca on a cookies. Have any of you mixed those two?? whats the dosage and proportion??? Thanks