Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dosage question

luxray

Bluelighter
I have a question about dosing.

I have a new batch now, with pure MDMA. I've only tried it once, and I didn't take enough to get high. I took 100 mg first, and 45-50 min later 30 mg more (my plan was to take it 15-20 mins later, but forgot to take it in time). I started throwing up a lot 5-15 min after my second dose. So I don't think I got any of the 30 mg in my body.
I got some effects, like a touch of rolling, but I wasn't rolling. Dilated pupils, some skin sensitivity, a hint of jaw clenching, some nystagmus. And of course because I underdosed, I was extremely tired.

For my next roll I'm not sure how to dose. 130 all at once, or a little bit more too be sure I'll be rolling?

(Tolerance is not an issue, I wait a minimum of 6 weeks in between rolls, and usually over 3 months. Never have any bad comedowns at all, it just fades into being sober.)

Last edited:
Or to put it another way. How much more would you take from the same batch, if what you took last time wasn't enough?

Or to put it another way. How much more would you take from the same batch, if what you took last time wasn't enough?

120-150mg is what i'd go for so yeah 130 sounds fine. Just bring along a redose just incase 130 doesn't take you where you want. A redose of 40-60mg has helped increase the experience without significantly affecting the comedown in my experiences.

120-150mg is what i'd go for so yeah 130 sounds fine. Just bring along a redose just incase 130 doesn't take you where you want. A redose of 40-60mg has helped increase the experience without significantly affecting the comedown in my experiences.

Thanks for the reply :) 120-130 mg is what I've used before, too just get me rolling a normal strength roll. This batch is weaker, I think. Purity of the batch is tested with EZ-purity, somewhere around 75% MDMA. Where 100% means as much MDMA that is possible in HCL. No other active cuts detected (marquis, mandelin, mecke, simons).

I don't know how much of the 30 mg my body absorbed last time (since I did throw up soon after), but the dose than was anywhere between 100 and 130 mg...

Is the difference between 130 and 150 huge? I'm wondering if 150 mg initial dose will be okey? I will take it at home, so if I'm floored for a while it really doesn't matter. I just really wanna roll now, since last time I underdosed, and the time before that I had bunk...