• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dosage question

Nambo

Bluelighter
How many MGs of MDMA are generally in one pressed average sized pill assuming it was pure?

Depends on your location. In Europe it seems to be much more normal with stronger pills. Some having 160mg and upwards. But there is no way to tell without lab testing the pill.

Well, there's still no way of telling without sending them to a lab. Dosage may vary in different batches, and even the same batch may contain a different amount of mdma. If you have tested the pills with a test kit you know what's in them, but there's still no way of telling the exact dosage. You can check pillreports to see if the pills you have is listed there.

^
Depends on your weight. 1.5mg/kg is a good starting place for someones first time. For me (75kg) that would mean a dose of about 110mg. Normally because it is your first time you will not need or even want a redose

What would happen if you took 4 times that and mixed with alcohol. Other than being smashed off your face could you caused permanent damage?

That depends on how you define permanent damage. Drinking a bottle of whiskey at once will damage your liver, but it will not be noticeable if you only do it once. Same goes for MDMA+alcohol. You might do something stupid and hurt yourself though, as lots of alcohol and lots of MDMA mixed creates blackouts and loss of control, among other things.

I think if I did 400mg of MDMA for my first time I would end up calling an ambulance on myself or my mates would call one. Not because I would be in grave danger - though body temp and fluid intake would need to be very carefuly monitored - but because I would look like I could drop dead any minute. 400mg completely wrecks a person up to a point where it's starting to become a negative experience rather than a positive one. Only you would be so far gone mentally that you wouldn't realise this. Don't do it, I've only done such a dose once by accident (500mg over the course of 1.5h) and while I was OK afterwards I still can't believe how irresponsible I was that night. First aid saw me walking past and wanted to haul me off to an ambulance because I looked like a walking corpse, but I ran into the crowd to avoid them. That was without alcohol involved, if you mixed alcohol with that you could end up climbing a pole naked or something like that, you really aren't aware anymore of what you are doing

I think combining MDMA with alcohol is a complete waste. You will not remember much, if anything at all and the side-effects the next day will probably be a bit more severe. 400mg MDMA is a waste as well, I will never do that again

You could probably freak out due to the intensity of the experience and end up in a hospital. Atleast if you took it all at once. If it was taken over the course if a night the comedown would be really harsh probably, but the damage would be limited. And you would probably be able to recover after a few months. The recommend dosage for a night is around 200-250mg max of pure mdma. But with pills we can't tell how much is in them. It could be 200mg or it could be nothing at all because a different drug might be in them.You don't give enough info here for us to tell you anything. Are you planing on taking 4 pills, or have you already done it and wonder if you will suffer permanent damage? Do you have any prior experience with mdma at all? How much alcohol did you/are you planing to drink? Are the pills tested with a test kit?

What would happen if you took 4 times that and mixed with alcohol. Other than being smashed off your face could you caused permanent damage?

You'd be rather off your tits! Permanent damage probably not. A mind-bending, wrecked feeling - probably. A horrible comedown - probably.

2-300mg is a much better amount. Anything above this becomes excessive.

I did 95mg and then 50mg more an hour later my first time and I felt real good after the second dose, next time I'm going for a starting dose of 125mg. Best to go low and see how you react and then increase as you please