• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids dosage of u-48800?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
As I am looking for a decent painkiller and can't locate any morphine on the spot of a second and so when this came around, I thought; why not? But is this in the range of potential fentanylish danger or can i relax my usage? I would insufflate it as a preferred method. what can you tell me about this stuff? Nodd-potential? not really neccesary to me but sure. Itchyness? Because i fucking hate itchyness from opiates.

Any combinations work well? after subtle experience offcourse. I won't swing with the unknown and I know by know how carefull I need to be with my braincells.

For all you experienced opiate users, what could you compare this to the most?

U-48800 was also developed by the Upjohn company in the 1970s and it acts as a selective agonist of the μ-opioid receptor and has around 7.5-fold the potency of morphine in animal models.

So, looks to be of similar potency to U-47700. If it's anything similar in terms of effects, it's quite potent and active orally at the 5-10mg level.

Just be careful, there are records of people ODing on U-47700 and it has been seen as a drug adulterant. I actually came across a fake percocet-5 that had U-47700 in it, 3/4 of the pill had my opioid-dependent friend having a really good time. Shame I didn't measure the dosage.

This is probably not any different, be careful and keep dosages low.