• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosage of ADB-B?

What is that?

Edit: "5F-ADB is an indazole-based synthetic cannabinoid from the indazole-3-carboxamide family, which has been used as an active ingredient in synthetic cannabis products and has been sold online as a designer drug. 5F-ADB is a potent agonist of the CB₁ receptor, though it is unclear whether it is selective for this target."

It is not 5F-ADB. It is another cannabinoid. All I know so far is that it is quite potent. But exact information I have been unable to find. I might just have to ask the vendor.

Aeon Psyche - the safe thing to do is assume it is the strongest CB1/2 agonist ever - something on the order of sub micro molar activation constants. I would start off with sub microgram quantities and titrations upwards very slowly. Even that is an unsafe crapshoot. I wouldn’t trust vendors to give accurate information and wouldn’t want to be the guinea pig.

Is there a reason for not using real weed other than avoiding drug tests?

Tom

C'mon, weed ain't expensive enough to warrant fucking around with unknown drugs of unknown potency is it?

C'mon, weed ain't expensive enough to warrant fucking around with unknown drugs of unknown potency is it?

You know, I was about to say "uhhh.... yeah?" when I thought to look this one up.

It's literally unknown, at least by the ADB-B designation. I just went through 8 pages of Google search results and not one mention of ADB-B popped up. If we're not talking 5F-ADB or ADB-FUBINACA then there's literally nothing online about it.

Maybe someone who's good with the .onions could help @Aeon Psyche find out more information, but as it stands I think the vendor or chemist who sold it to him is the best source of info available at the moment.

It might be ADB BUTINACA, shortened to ADB-B. If so, It is a potent agonist of the CB1 receptor and CB2 receptor with EC50 values of 0.52 nM and 0.88 nM respectively.

I found a listing of ADB BUTINACA ( adbb ) on an RC site. It is newish as of December, 2019. *If* it is this compound, someone had a seizure on 1 mg oral. If it's just the price difference, it isn't worth it in my opinion. I read of 1 possible death due to coronary thrombosis. Assume it's poison and please throw it out.

Tom

They do not longer stock it but I have seen another vendor who has it. I'll just get some good old jwh-018 to be safe.

I would start at 25 ug (0.025 mg) and work my way up, if it's anything like any of the new cannabinoids with very low Ki constants at CB1

^Why not wait and let someone else play labrat? I'm pretty experienced with research chemicals, but I wouldn't touch this one until more information is available...