• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dosage for withdrawal

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I have ten ten mg diazepams 500mg tramadol 150mg codeine I get sixty mg oxy and forty mg morphine a day.
My tolerance is sky high from taking methadone seventy mg once a week and also had a weeks worth of zomorphs spare and gone through them.
Im gonna cut the oxys in half fifteen nbevery four hours and take the morph at night time.
I have got gabapentin and pregabs aswell what dosages should I take.
I'm also going to be using 40mg CBD oil a day. My main problem is severe boredom and can't enjoy anything and restlessness. I also have cannabis but I feel it makes withdrawal worse.
And will I be used to taking a dosage by four days.
My tolerance atm I need sixty mg oxy minimum for a good high.
30mg instant does stop withdrawal but only for four hours.
Morphine lasted longer but I was drained on it and made me more depressed.
I'm not buying the methadone it's a awesome high for me at thirty mg but man itfamps thabtolerace.
I hav taken high dos of oxys today but whilst I got meds to rlp rattle I need to do it and before I get fully addicted to oxy again as just switched from zomorph.

And any supplements to drop myholerance no dxm tho

And my citalopram has started working as no sucidsl thoughts but I must say I'm craving a high I only get from methadone and on mmt it would not last

I have ten ten mg diazepams 500mg tramadol 150mg codeine I get sixty mg oxy and forty mg morphine a day.
My tolerance is sky high from taking methadone seventy mg once a week and also had a weeks worth of zomorphs spare and gone through them.
Im gonna cut the oxys in half fifteen nbevery four hours and take the morph at night time.
I have got gabapentin and pregabs aswell what dosages should I take.
I'm also going to be using 40mg CBD oil a day. My main problem is severe boredom and can't enjoy anything and restlessness. I also have cannabis but I feel it makes withdrawal worse.
And will I be used to taking a dosage by four days.
My tolerance atm I need sixty mg oxy minimum for a good high.
30mg instant does stop withdrawal but only for four hours.
Morphine lasted longer but I was drained on it and made me more depressed.
I'm not buying the methadone it's a awesome high for me at thirty mg but man itfamps thabtolerace.
I hav taken high dos of oxys today but whilst I got meds to rlp rattle I need to do it and before I get fully addicted to oxy again as just switched from zomorph.

And any supplements to drop myholerance no dxm tho
Your depression will not go with the drugs. If you are ready go to treatment centre .......with nearly 40 years of experience aDIY detox often fail, but if you got support and you’re determined. Dig deep for sabotage And get rid it. Asap go get treatment is your best bet