• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosage for someone hypersensitive to DXM?

nancy145

Bluelighter
[skip this part if you're not a mod] This is a little too advanced for BDD, where I usually post, but half the time I post in OD a mod says "not suitable for OD" or something and just closes it, so I put it in homeless.

[Start here if you're not a mod] So I heard a while back that some people have very low amounts of a certain enzyme involved in metabolizing DXM causing them to be hypersensitive to it, but I react normally to DXM. Recently, my friend tried DXM for the first time, and I'm pretty sure he's hypersensitive to DXM. He used a bottle he found in his med cabinet, and it had acetominophen in it, so he could only take 110 mg of DXM or else it would be a harmful amount of APAP. He weighs about 230 pounds, so he really shouldn't have gotten more than Buzz off it, but he had a moderate trip. Because of this, I'm pretty sure he's hypersensitive to DXM. I wanted to know what a good dose for him would be, and also the maximum safe dose. I know that there are a lot of variables involved in this so you can't really get an exact number, I'm just asking for a general estimate