• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dosage and general info to help be as safe as possible ....stuck having to buy heroin

stuck003

Greenlighter
Its been 7 years since ive done H ....but unfortunatly have gtotten myself in a situation where i will need to be using it for a bit until I can start suboxone and can no longer get oxy.... so my question is... I used to get H in 10$ stamp bags when i did it.... I snorted it.... and a bag would get me around 3 small bumps if i remember correctly...( i do not like taking large amounts to nod out) so currently i can only get H by the gram....so Im trying to figure out about how much i used to do in weight...so if i can get an idea how much in weight...i can weigh out how much i used to use.....also what would be the best thing to carry a small amount of H powder around in? (a pill capsule.. or something else?) I would need something that would be easiest to do a small bump in secret when needed.....that was why i was thinking a pill capsule or something....any good suggestions? now please dont get on me about the H.... I know its all bad and plan to stop soon.... currently doing 90mg of oxy a day...cant get oxy anymore...and i need to buy a little more time without getting sick until i can start suboxone.... it all sucks.... but i have no other option at the moment... if i cxould just get more oxy i would.... ive been addicted to both in the past.... and i honestly prefer oxy anyway...and i know it is safer... but unless some oxy fairy comes into my life within the next 3 days...H is my only option to avoid withdrawal.... also is ther any way to compare a line of 15mg of oxy(half an oxy 30 mbox) to a line of H? it was so long ago i did drugs those small details are all a blur...

You can always take more, you can't take less. That's unfortunately all I can say about it.
Stay safe! How did it go?