• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dosage advice?

mistaploww

Greenlighter
I haven't rolled with good MDMA in quite some time, but I've never felt as though I had a super good roll like most people get. Molly just seemed kind of boring, in a way. So a friend of mine got about a gram and told me he wanted to split some with me.

I'm thinking I want to do an initial dose of 200mg on an empty stomach, and redose 50mg roughly 30 minutes later. I weigh between 65 and 70 kg also.

Is this entirely too much, considering I haven't done MDMA in a year, maybe longer? I just want this to be memorable and not mediocre.

If it's good legit mdma 150mg with 100mg redose 45min to an hour later would have you rolling balls for a good 5 hours. But test it first to be safe

Forget about redose, it's a waste of time, better all at once.
Low doses of Mdma have always been disappointing for me. My best rolls are with 250mg of oral Mdma, this is a high dose that requires proper pre-charge and post-charge because the comedown is quite strong. A little bit of weed towards the end of the trip will bring good visuals. ;)
I can not recommend this dose for the reduction of damages, I am only narrating my subjective experience.

DocLad

Last edited:
you will be rolling pretty damn good with 200mg. 50mg redose sounds like a decent idea. I say go for it. As for if it is too much, that depends. you may feel it the next couple days, or you may not. hard to say. 110mg was always a nice roll. 200-250 is the upper limits I would say.

A dose of 120 - 150mg of good quality MDMA should be very satisfactory and give little urge to redose. To prolong the experience, I would have the same amount a couple of hours later.

However, there is a lot of sub par quality MDMA around these days which can require significantly higher doses to give an approximation of the good stuff, but never really gets you 'there'.

^What FUBAR said, also maybe focus on making sure your setting is as good as it can be rather than relying solely on the dose.... 200mg seems unnecessarily high if you're trying to 'guarantee' you'll have a good time.

You'd probably have just as good of a time on half the amount depending on the company you're with and what you're doing etc. That's what makes the experiences special / memorable.