• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction dormosedan injectable

it’stricky

Greenlighter
has anyone tried it? someone has the injectable for their animals and they are willing to give it a go. probably IV. any advice/suggestions?

That's a brand name of detomidine, a very potent alpha-2 agonist, more potent than xylazine. I worked in veterinary medicine and have heard it's strong enough to have significant impacts just from getting it in on your skin. Injecting it is a horrible idea. Not only that, unless you think going into a coma is fun, its not enjoyable.

That's a brand name of detomidine, a very potent alpha-2 agonist, more potent than xylazine. I worked in veterinary medicine and have heard it's strong enough to have significant impacts just from getting it in on your skin. Injecting it is a horrible idea. Not only that, unless you think going into a coma is fun, its not enjoyable.
tbh the coma is the goal in the safest way. as someone who works with horses for a living i have a decent amount of knowledge but a friend is going through some very difficult times right now and safety is the goal. thank you for responding!

I just read the wiki on this. Honestly it sounds like a terrible idea; It has profound effects on horses. Sounds like the kind of thing you might not wake up from, or might experience damage from if you/they survive. Please don't do this... if safety if the goal, I think this is very counterproductive.

has anyone tried it? someone has the injectable for their animals and they are willing to give it a go. probably IV. any advice/suggestions?
They make this in gel form ,
If its anything like Xylazine it’s very uneventful, I use it to get to sleep when I’m going thru something , .30 ml IV will let me dose off for a few hrs 5-10 minutes after use,

I believe both cause respiratory depression in humans ,be xtremely careful ,