• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dormice - Midazolam

opioidsoveragain

Bluelighter
I got my hands on 4 15mg tabs. But from what I have read this stuff is mostly used pre surgery or dental work. And it's sounds to be very dangerous in the benzo scene and has no real recreational value. Best apart from the pre op needs I also see it being used for sleep. So if one wanted to use this for sleep what would be a good safe dose to start off on. Only asking as I have read that it seems to be the most easily od'd benzo. I have the 15mg blue tabs.

Thanks in advance

Well it is fairly short acting; a little longer duration than triazolam but substantially less potent. I'd probably start with one and see how it goes. Midazolam is one of the most amnesic benzos available and carries an elevated risk of respiratory depression. The pills you have are the strongest oral formulation but I'm not sure on the typical dosages p.o. as I've only ever experienced it IV in a hospital setting. At any rate, take it easy, be safe and enjoy life.

As an interesting side note, midazolam is an imidazobenzodiazepine and the only medically used member of that class.

Midazolam is fucking amazing. Love it. Great hypnotic benzo. If that’s not your thing then you won’t get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Well it is fairly short acting; a little longer duration than triazolam but substantially less potent. I'd probably start with one and see how it goes. Midazolam is one of the most amnesic benzos available and carries an elevated risk of respiratory depression. The pills you have are the strongest oral formulation but I'm not sure on the typical dosages p.o. as I've only ever experienced it IV in a hospital setting. At any rate, take it easy, be safe and enjoy life.

As an interesting side note, midazolam is an imidazobenzodiazepine and the only medically used member of that class.

Loprazolam is as well. I have enjoyed this one too.

break the pill in half, and snort it (oral bioavailability is 30%). I get ampoules 5mg/ml I can inject 50mg midazolam and still be fine. There is a rush, thats the only benzo that I felt some kind of rush probably while laying on your bed with a pill under your tongue and you get this slow wave of relaxation.

Okay so i went for one tab = 15mg in the late afternoon as i was home alone and knew my girl would be back in an hr or so.

Now before I had this Midazolam(15mg) tab i have been taking 12mg bromazepam+1800mg gabapentin+200mg Tramadol+1mg Alzam.
So after about 2 hrs after my last tab intake of any kind i dropped the Midazolam. 1-15min, nothing really. but after that i was dosed up, struggling to go take a bathroom strole or just to get a drink. I settle on the couch and past out. BLANK. a few hours later my girl woke me up (which she said was hard to do) so clearly that tab kick my ass but i also have to take in account all the other benzo's and opiates i have taken. So i have to say i rank it higher then flurazepam which i have gotten a liking too when mixed with another benzo. But guess a story for another time

Last edited: