• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dope dick?

redtow42

Greenlighter
Back in high school I could smoke Meth and have sex all night. Now that im almost 30 and recently started back I have trouble getting it up. I ain't bin to the Dr since I was 15 but every one I work with says I have high blood pressure.

Any one experience this? I know high blood pressure can do this but I didn't know if the dope would do it. Any remedies for this? New girl is a freak when she is high

Meth causes increased blood pressure. Its not even a xide effect its a direct effect of meth binding to receptors stimulating the sympathetic nervous system signaling your blood vesels to constrict. Meth is related to drugs used in emergency medicine like phenylephrine and epinephrine to cause increases in blood pressure to avoid death.

I dont mean to call you old or anything lol. But, if you cant get it up like you used to maybe you should go to the doctor to make sure your vascular system and heart can still handle sex and meth. Id be hella awkard to have a heart problem or something mid the action and getting your erect penis stuck in her ... sounds crazy but it happens lol then they have to take you and her to the hospital try and seperate you from her. Then id be mortified lol. I mean trying to have sex and do meth is like trying to drive a car 110 mph and if u cant get it up its like a check engine light you might wanna ses a doctor first before you try going 110 again like when u first got the car.

nope...i know "dope dick" as the limp noodle type thing that you call your dick when your on heroin

Amphetamine can be a cruel joke because it basically can give u blue balls times a million because your desire is like a thousand fold I mean like a itch you cant scrach yet your ability is just gone. So your just thinking and thinking about sex and even with the option you just cant