• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Dopamine depletion??

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I was doing research due to my regular use as of late of smoking coke, i wake up fine, but i wonder is that because i eat pretty damn well, aka hella proteins veggies etv even when using? Because ik it prevents dopamine from being recycled thus my question lies in if it does that... how does it return to a baseline or am i just recycling on my days off? Just a curious question im weird and would like to know becayse afterall, dopamine is pleasure in itself and without it i could imagine extreme depression which i havent experienced when not using which youd typically find odd?

Ive read of ' coke hangovers' where users feel terrible the next day and may persist for a week or two, why do i not experience this? I use alot when i do use

Id get the occasional craving which by all means i have will power to slay but maybe that craving is me wanting more dopamine????
Basically my only fear is waking up one day and just simply thinking of the drug because i genuinely feel no real attachment to it, but like opiates i am phyiscally dependent and after so long between doses i NEED to take one to remain normal

Ps i know protein contains amino acids that are basically the only way of making dopamine naturally and i eat ALOT of chicken/steak im somewhat a gourmet amateur chef who is thinking of opening his own restaurant in the near future

• good question... I am currently going through a coke come down. Not quite a hangover just yet. I snorted my first line at 9 pm, and snorted my last line at 2:55 am. Which was 2 hour and 11 minutes ago. Only coke and weed has been in my system during, and nothing before my first line. In the 7 hours (give or take 20 minutes) I approximately snorted a out 2 grams of blow (mediocre to good quality), im not sure how much exactly that I ingested. Started with 2.75 grams, and assuming there is about a little less then a gram left... currently have a intensely blurred vision, my mind can't focus on more then one thing so typing this out is extremely hard to say the least ( and I apologize for any spelling, and or grammatical errors. Im still high as fuck). In addition to slight paranoia, anxiety, cant sleep to save my life, stiff joints, and and mild tachycardia ( but calms easyly with breathing exercises) among others Im sure.

My question is can one slowly wean theirselves off blow during the night said person is doing it? You know go hard and, back off the amount taken, and lengthen time frame between lines. In hopes to have an easier come down, and potentially.
hangover?

• good question... I am currently going through a coke come down. Not quite a hangover just yet. I snorted my first line at 9 pm, and snorted my last line at 2:55 am. Which was 2 hour and 11 minutes ago. Only coke and weed has been in my system during, and nothing before my first line. In the 7 hours (give or take 20 minutes) I approximately snorted a out 2 grams of blow (mediocre to good quality), im not sure how much exactly that I ingested. Started with 2.75 grams, and assuming there is about a little less then a gram left... currently have a intensely blurred vision, my mind can't focus on more then one thing so typing this out is extremely hard to say the least ( and I apologize for any spelling, and or grammatical errors. Im still high as fuck). In addition to slight paranoia, anxiety, cant sleep to save my life, stiff joints, and and mild tachycardia ( but calms easyly with breathing exercises) among others Im sure.

My question is can one slowly wean theirselves off blow during the night said person is doing it? You know go hard and, back off the amount taken, and lengthen time frame between lines. In hopes to have an easier come down, and potentially.
hangover?
Never unfortunately everytime you dose, you extend the half life,meaning time for half of a substance to leave the body snorted is 1-2 hrs so if say you do 1 gram over 6 hrs, theres no time for much to process, youre just losing the high but its still in full effect, not to mention half life refers to half of the drug in the body that being said as you add more and more the half life will mean less is in the body but still a fuckload more than had you not gone ham ( ive smoked about 4 grams over the night) but when youre gnna binge like that YOU MUST have prepared for it, benzos or some sort of downer for the comedown or itll be fucking terrible, i take 10mg oxy w 2-4mg clonazepam and within 20min im good to sleep if i wanted

hangover?

In my experience and i am a heavy user, the more you use whether spaced or not, just makes the end of it worse off

If you cant get a benzo, ive read of some ppl using Benadryl to sedate themselves n help the comedown but other than that i suggest eating a decent meal, thatll help a bunch aswell as plenty of water ( i always find i process coke faster w more water, but i did read somwhere 20-45% is excreted through urine)

Just try not to take opiates unless you already take them daily, your body may not handle a stim + opiate well and not neccesarily be bad for you but since youd be un used to it, you may be unprepared mentally for the mixed feelings and just panic n make a comedown worse

And try not to ever take opiates prior to coke, it will lower your heart rate, leading you to technically be able to do more but unless you know your limits that can lead to overdose.

I dont really prepare for coke use. Im not a fan of mixing my intoxicants. Ill drink some beers or smoke some weed while diving in the pole of snow, but thats about it.

What do you mean by you smoke it, Mr. Zonxx? I was under the impression that smoking it was boderline useless, un less you vaporize it some how, or prep it for smoking (making or buying crack).

I have tried to smoke some on a little weed, but havent yielded any real results. Also, it was suggested to me to hollow out a good amount of a cigarette, put some in and top it off with the tobacco. Again, not yielding any real results just a horrible taste, and a somewhat numb lips.

I dont really prepare for coke use. Im not a fan of mixing my intoxicants. Ill drink some beers or smoke some weed while diving in the pole of snow, but thats about it.

What do you mean by you smoke it, Mr. Zonxx? I was under the impression that smoking it was boderline useless, un less you vaporize it some how, or prep it for smoking (making or buying crack).

I have tried to smoke some on a little weed, but havent yielded any real results. Also, it was suggested to me to hollow out a good amount of a cigarette, put some in and top it off with the tobacco. Again, not yielding any real results just a horrible taste, and a somewhat numb lips.
Oh i smoke crack and ill never attempt smoking straight coke, i see that being VERY wasteful, relatively easy pz to cook your batches

QUOTE="Dukewellington, post: 14546853, member: 521732"]

hangover?
[/QUOTE]
But woah man 2 grams in 20 min thats fucking crazy i mean ik i have good shit but even when i was snorting it i mean gosh, i never used more than a half gram in an hour, thats waaaaay too much in so little time kinda wasteful tbh no offence unless it was pretty stepped on stuff i mean im considered a heavy user and on my hardest day i only smoked 4 grams the entire day

2 grams in 20 minutes?? No, no, 2 grams in 20 minutes would be wastefull indeed due to the fact it would probably kill me!!haha I did 2 grams in 6 hours give or take a half hour or so. I used to do a ball in a night of drinking a every weekend, but this was the first time doin a substantial (to me) in a relatively short (to me) amount of time in years. Actually the first time I have done coke in about 4 years was only a few months ago on a trip to mexico. It was bomb shit, best I have ever had by far. Didnt need much, plus it had been a while. This stuff is mediocre to decent range. My only issue is it had a hard crave behind it. The only thing keeping me from finishing the bag was it supposed to be a present for someone else... had to have a taste though...

2 grams in 20 minutes?? No, no, 2 grams in 20 minutes would be wastefull indeed due to the fact it would probably kill me!!haha I did 2 grams in 6 hours give or take a half hour or so. I used to do a ball in a night of drinking a every weekend, but this was the first time doin a substantial (to me) in a relatively short (to me) amount of time in years. Actually the first time I have done coke in about 4 years was only a few months ago on a trip to mexico. It was bomb shit, best I have ever had by far. Didnt need much, plus it had been a while. This stuff is mediocre to decent range. My only issue is it had a hard crave behind it. The only thing keeping me from finishing the bag was it supposed to be a present for someone else... had to have a taste though...
A good taste i hope! =p